I outfished the ol' man today!!!!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by WhiteRiverLilCats, Sep 4, 2006.

1. WhiteRiverLilCats

WhiteRiverLilCats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :0a23:Well, I must gloat a bit! WhiteRiverBigCats and I went fishing today at Eagle Creek and although we both caught three fish, I was the one to catch the biggest blue cat. Now, I must be honest a let you know that it was only about 3lbs. but it was still the biggest.

:006:

Come on, lets not kid ourselves, size does matter!!! :006:

2. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    it is always fun to gloat but his day will come.

Size really does matter:lol:

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats, now what is his phone number so I can tell him you are bragging. LMAO

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congrats. Sounds like you both had a great time!

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yadda yadda yadda..... I dont want to hear it..... No, she did real good today... I was proud of her.... She caught the first, the biggest and the last... Oh well what can ya do....

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Shane, hang your head in shame. LMAO

7. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Takes a real man to admit defeat,lol . You'll catch the big one next time, just leave her at home.lmao

8. whisker hunter

whisker hunter New Member

State:
    Springfield,Ohio
    Know how you feel bro,the wife has done that that to me before

9. whisker hunter

whisker hunter New Member

State:
    Springfield,Ohio
    But on the bright side you both caught fish and had a good time,thats great!congrats

10. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Shane;
    If your like me, you could not be happier for her!!!:wink: :smile2: :big_smile:
    I know when I first taught my wife; Raven, to shoot. I got her ready for an upcoming Firearms Deer Season, bought her the rifle and scope of her choice, tuned up her rifle myself, hand crafted the ammunition, sighted in the Rifle for her, in short, did everything I could to ensure her success.
    When the time came a couple hours after sunrise on opening day, she made her shot. It was a Classic Text Book Shot that I could NOT have done any better myself!
    I was Soooo Very HAPPY for her!:big_smile: I was happier for her than I could have ever been for myself!! :big_smile:
    Now, we have been hunting for several years now and Raven has developed her own strengths and weaknesses. Where I am strong, she is weak, where I am weak, she is strong. We compliment one another perfectly in the hunting fields and we make a lethal combination to any Game we choose to pursue! :wink: :big_smile:
    There is NO competition between us! None What-So-Ever! When we hunt, we hunt for meat. Whomever gets the shot takes it! That is why we are so successful at putting meat in our freezer!:smile2: We take our "differences" and turn them into strengths that work in our advantage!
    And if someday My Raven decides to go Catfishing and catches a larger "Blue" than me, or even gets a State/World Record "Blue", I'll be even more happy for her than if I had done it myself! And I will do everything I can to help her do so too!:smile2:
    So, if your really love that lady, then I know you will feel the same way for her as I do My Raven!:smile2:
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]