I ought to be fishing

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catseeman, May 12, 2006.

1. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I should be instead of sittig here. But I drove 12 hrs and 500 miles today. and it is still raining. Why are you'all sitting here reading this?

2. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Because I put in a full dya of working retail and dress shoes make my feet hurt so bad I can't walk, plus its cold and raining....wow I sound like a pessimest. If I can't be on the water I may as well be on the BOC.

3. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    because i am on the road myself in texas, i seen my buddy was on line, about to post a reply. he should be fishing.

4. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    Caus a redreck should not oato have to spend all day on a computer! HA
    I had to fix my trailer so I can get my boat out of the driveway with out burning up tires. Now I am just plum wore out! :lol::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::waaaht::go:

But tomorrows another day and its time to put the boat back to work! Old Grey Ghost.JPG

See you on the water soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    cause the wife decided to go get her hair done(sooner or later i'm shaving her bald) and i got the "could you be a sweetheart(sucker) and watch the kids for me.....yep...i'm a dope

6. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I hate to admit it but I am here cause I still got fish in freezer and don't need more right now! I wish I had people around here to eat the fish then I could justify catchin them. I don't believe in catchin fish just to throw them back! course ifn its b@$$ you could throw them on the bank to make room for more catfish:lol: