I once was lost, but now am found

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Oct 7, 2009.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Hey everybody I'm back. I know its been awhile but I had some life changes I was dealing with and I appoligize for my absence. I know it was hard for alot of you to go on with your lives without me but your worries are over:smile2: So I moved to Washington and am still trying to get on my feet but all is well with me and my family. I plan on dropping in once in awhile to check on things and get some advice so hopefully my friends are still around. I changed my profile pick to my latest endever, salmon. Its a humpy and silver season should start any time now. love to all :big_smile:.

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I once fished the Mighty Columbia and we slayed the silvers (coho). It was a heap of fun, though seasonal. Catfishin' is year 'round here in sunny SC. :wink::smile2::wink: Keep us posted with your experiences from your new home. I LOVE the pacific northwest!!

Bill in SC

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Blue skies Richard, I hope you are doing well. Still jumping?Dont be such a stranger.

smokey

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Richard its good to see you back on board. You have been missed. Don't stay gone so long. Good fishing.

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Hi Richard... Welcome Home!!!
    Good to see you coming back to the family, you were missed.

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

man them salmon got an ugly mug on em lol

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Richard good to see you again where in Washington are you and don't be a stranger

8. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    hey Rich! Enjoy slaying the silvers...they're one of my favorites...the one in avatar is a 12lbs, caught in kodiak, AK this past august...

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Welcome Back,Rich. I wondered where you had been.

10. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    I'm in Arlington about 30 miles north of seattle :wink:

11. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Looks like a lot of fun. Hope some day I get the chance to fish for salmon. I sure like eatin' them. Also, plan on getting to that part of the country. I haven't ever been to the northwest and everything I read and have been told, it is a beautiful part of the U.S.