I need your advice

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by truckin4x4, Sep 8, 2006.

1. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    as some of you know i sent out a post about 1-1/2 months ago asking for any ideas on what to name my future construction company. and i got alot of great ideas and i thanks each and everyone of you for helping. well i was just talking with my wonderfull wife and she just made it clear to me. what do you guys think about this.

Alliance Construction Inc.

" Your allie in home repairs"

So what do you think? be honest becouse this is going to be my company that im going to make famous:big_smile: .
    i fegure that it will be the first in the phone book becouse it starts with A.

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Well It's A Good Name Brother, You Just Have To Make Sure That There Aren't Any Other Companies With A Name Simular To Yours. Good Luck, It Takes Alot To Get A New Company Off The Ground No Doubt Alot Of Gray Hairs.lol

3. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    That has a real good ring too it, Yea check your court house for other company names to be sure you dont take someone else's name. Your right ,
    1st in the phone book, and if you can afford it, one of those bigger ads in the phone book, but they are expensive. Good luck to your new venture. Do quality work and you wont ever have trouble keepin food on the table. Oh, and dont forget insurance. Being bonded is a really big deal. Dont go in too deep to fast, overhead is what kills new companies. Do your homework. :wink:

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    spell check, buddy, spell check:wink:

5. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Sounds good to me! And I'll seccond what everyone above said..make sure its not taken, or anything close to it..best of luck to you.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I believe you'd do alright with that God Bless---------------pk powell:smile2:

7. nitro

nitro New Member

State:
    Dover, TN
    Good luck on your venture, just don't get sticker shock when you go to get liability insurance.:confused2: BTW, might want to change the spelling to "ally".

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck Rob, wish you the best bro.

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

The name sounds good and has a good pitch to it.

10. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I like that! Has a nice ring to it.
    Bill

11. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    hey thanks for the spelling correction. to be honest i dodn't really knmow how to spell ''ally'' and when i spell checked it thats what it can up with.