I Need to say This NOW!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by akwolf41, May 15, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I would like to take this opportunity to Say That I am one Proud Sponsor on the BOC. I have a lot to be proud of. When I have a Giveaway, I get GREAT #s of people signing up for it. When I see a question asked by a member, about Products that I offer here on the BOC, I rarely get to answer their question. Why You ask, It's because of all the great customers I have here on the BOC beats me to the posts. Word of Mouth advertising is by far the Best.
    I want to thank all of you members that are Customers , ones that sign up for the Giveaways, and all of you that look at the website to check our Products out. It is all of the above that keeps me wanting to Be a Sponsor of the BOC and as Long as Paul and the Mods can put up with me I will be here for You, even if it's just a question that I can answer to help you Catch that Fish of a lifetime or just to make you have a Great weekend out there on the water.

Thanks for all you do for Me:

Gene

2. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Gene, used one of the big bobbers to striper fish. Getting a lot of funny looks till I caught one, the only one caught in that area for several hours. Give me and Pete some time well maybe we will tell em where they get one.
    Buck

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Hey Gene-----:misdoubt: We are glad you are here.

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Gene, i cant imagine this site without you or your products, you are a great asset to the boc...i can say you definately have my hubby hooked...thanks for being who you are to all of us...you are very appreciated.

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    glad ur hear brother!

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Wouldn't be the same on here with your knowledge.Keep it coming.

7. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Gene, as a customer, I wanna THANK YOU for a great product and Great Service. Your an asset to the BOC.

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Gene, I will be a customer for life. You are a great man that offers a great product!!

9. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gene ole buddy, you are the cat's meow. Your products can't be beat and neither can you.

10. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What would we do without you Gene

11. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Dem Bobbers is da Berries!

It is great to have PEOPLE, not just a nameless corporation as a sponsor.

12. catter5000

catter5000 New Member

State:
    TULSA,OK
    Love them bobbers,they are the best I,ve found for cats.And I'm sure they would work for any big fish.Hope to see you at Keystone. Allen

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Mean Gene, Thanks for being a BOC sponsor and for providing a great product. Love those cat bobbers:cool2: .

14. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Gene, It should be us saying thank you. You are a asset to this great site! Your products are great, and the knowledge you share at gatherings is the best! Thanks for being the great sponsor you are!!!

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Gene Thanks. You have a great product and was willing to share it with many. In my book that makes you great. We need more men like you.:smile2:

16. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    gene,gene,i dont haft to tell you what i think about your products.ive talked so much about them other members are talking about me when catbobbers are brought up. lol.keep on keeping on.

17. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Got Me a Whole Bag of them CatBobbers,Best Investment I Ever Bought!!! Now All I have to is Find Me a Cat Big enough to pull them Bad Boy's Under !!!!! J.D.
    :big_smile_2:

18. Life1978

Life1978 New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Thanks for everything! I'm new to this site and every wuestion I ask has gotten a reply! I'm learning a ton from you guys and am looking forward to actually meeting some of the few minnesotan's on here to fish with some time.:tounge_out:
    Paul L

19. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Gene - Thank you for being a sponsor!:cool2: I use the glo-sticks I bought from you at NG1 all the time! I can't wait to try out the bobbers.