I Need To Fish!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Man,
    I've been working so many long hours lately that any form of receration has been put on the back burner.:mad: I am a shift supervisor usually work shift work and get a lot of time off.:p Well, things are real busy at our plant and we're expanding our capacities as quickly as we can and they ask me to start working day shift full time and pick up some project work. I've been on days now for just over a month. I'm supposed to be working four 9 hour days and only four hours on Friday but with project deadlines that just isn't the case. I'm putting in around 11 hours a day and six to eight hours on Friday. NOT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!:p This Friday is good Friday and I get the whole day off. My fishing partner and I are planning on an all day trip. We're not sure just where we're going but with the Mississippi on the rise, we're looking real hard at the lower St. Francis. At this point I really don't care where we go as long as we go somewhere. If he can't get off I'm going anyway. I need some river time!!!!!:)

2. carpfisherman11

carpfisherman11 New Member

State:
    ohio
    ive been there before, the best week of the year is always the week you cant fish thats life, lol

3. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
    Good luck Terry! I hope you catch a boat load!

I have the day off Friday as well but I'm going to be in Louisiana for the weekend. I'm going to break in the new ultra light rig I bought last week from Catfish Connection. 8' crappie pole with a Zebco 11. Gonna be drownin crickets all weekend! I can't wait!

Be careful out there!