I need some Skip Jack.

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by captainron, Jan 21, 2010.

1. captainron

captainron New Member

State:
    Waterloo, Illinois
    Look I'm a new to catfishng and I need some help...Where or who can I legally buy some skip jack from? I'll come and get it!!! I would like a 100 lbs if I can get it!!! I can catch shad most anytime but these catfish love that skip jack.

Thanks,

Ron Jones

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i dont know where you can buy it from... best way to get them is to use a sabiki rig and catch them... thats what most everyone does... you just need to start at a Lock and dam and ask around to people from your area and see where they say they catch them...

3. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Check with catfishcrazy256...He might know of someone..

4. criss

criss New Member

State:
    ohio
    still have some for sale. The price is $4.00 each for big ones and $3.00 a lb. for small and med. If interested email me at skipjackmaster@yahoo.com I live in Ohio.

5. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Are you licensed to sell them bad boys????? If so I got a few quetions for you!!!!And in no way am I trying to start trouble,just very interested in the Selling skipjake game.Thanks Aaron

6. REDLEG_5

REDLEG_5 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    In Henderson, Sportsman's Corner sells one large skip for $3.50 and 3 average ones for $7.00. Not bad if ya buy 3 large ones the night before and let'em thaw they stink pretty good by morning.

7. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Do you guys think thats a good price???? just doing some ground work!!! Thanks Aaron

8. criss

criss New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yes I'm licensed you have to be in Ohio.In Ohio thats a real good price.

9. boyd79

boyd79 New Member

State:
    illinois
    head to barkley dam in a few months and u can catch them. i fill up my buckets for the week of fishing between 6 of us. then go back the last day and get bout 5 1gal. bags too bring home. u can also buy them off the commercial fishermen catching them down there too, its alot funner catching them by pole.

10. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    I'll be telling my Bro and freinds and we'll be checking the falls out on a regular basis for the skippys. Yeah boy If I can get a load of them like our Bro did. I'll have a freezer load as well as my Bro deep freeze, He'll fill that baby to the top..LOL

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  11. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Where exactly are you located, I may be interested in comin and gettin some if your close to me. I live near cincinnati.

12. criss

criss New Member

State:
    ohio
    I live in Jackson its about 2 hours from Cinic email me and Ican make plans to meet you there.