I need some leverage

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jun 11, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Most of you know I am having back problems.

But yesterday I walked 5 miles, and feel pretty good today.

I want to go fishing, but my wife says if I go fishing and my back goes out, not to call her, that she will let me lay in the mud till the buzzards eat me:crazy:

Should I go? How do I convince my wife to come and get me if I call her on the cell phone if my back does go out? she is one cruel woman!

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    tell her if she doesn't come get you, you will call your girlfriend to pick you ip.:big_smile:

3. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Tell Her if She doesn't pick You up. You'll just stay fishing FOREVER!!!

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Ask her to go. She ain't gonna leave ya either and i'm glad to hear your doing better. Don't over do it jack, if ya get one of them big hawg flatties on call me, i'll hop a plane and come reel him in for ya.:smile2:

5. GOLD FISH

GOLD FISH New Member

State:
    portsmouth/ohio
    just go my wife tells me stuff like that all the time. but if i call her for help or a ride home after drinking to much she comes and gets me. im sure yours will to. she woun't let the buzzards eat you.

6. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Get a buddy out there with you.
    Then she won't have to worry about having to haul your tail out of there if things go south:wink:

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well if I could talk ole John into taking a whole bottle of his pain meds maybe he will go!:smile2:

8. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    MY gawd then He'll be lyin in the mud till the buzzards eat him.

What happened to mellon?

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I just thought of something. I aint supposed to lift anything, so what do I do if I do catch a hog?????? Maybe I should stay home!

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I agree Jack, perhaps ya mite do a few dishes, a lil dustin and just generally make a few points.:smile2:

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I dont see Mellon much anymore, dont know what he is up to.

12. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Take her with you, but first put a set of ear plugs in .... If you get a Big one on .... just hand her the rod and say ... Honey, hold this for me a minute .... :smile2::smile2::smile2: ... Garry-

13. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    my wife would get lost trying to find me. I'd be buzzards meat anyways. lol

14. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    Take plenty of bait and wait her out, sooner or later she'll break and come get you.

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Jack, you been doing this a hell of alot longer than me. It's in your blood! You know you are going to go. She knows you are going to go. Let her say her peace and then tell her the same thing you have for the last 20 or 30 years. "I just need to get out for a while, I will spend tomorrow night doing whatever you want" I'm a youngun at marriage here, but.....she knows when its flathead season, IT'S FLATHEAD SEASON!!!!! I'm also quick to remind her of our early talks about relationships......." I won't ever tell you that you can't go shopping, so don't ever tell me I can't go fishing" :wink: Let me know what you catch brother, but for my sake try to keep the weight down!:smile2: rollo

16. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Walking helps an aggravated back problem in alot of cases.
    After my back surgery I walked every day twice a day increasing my distance over a 2 month span. Helps build those protective back muscles.

17. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    take her with you, just another reason to put more bait in the water

more bait=usually more fish

18. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    aaahhh,i am sure she would come and get ya,maybe it'll rain some more soon so you won't be able to go,but still dream of going :wink:

19. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I would...ask Johnny--he got lost one time, wasn't where he said he'd be when I came to pick him up and I turned that car around and LEFT. :big_smile:

btw, I was a little bit worried I gotta admit

20. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    JACK ,JUST TELL ME WHERE THAT BIG FLATTIE HOLE IS . I,LL COME CATCHEM ALL TAKE THEM TO MY POND :wink: THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CATCHIN A BIG ONE.:smile2: