I need some help from other members.

Discussion in 'In Remembrance...' started by Mutt, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Dayton

Catgirl likes this.
  2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    dont know if any body has mentioned whiskermaniac aka kevin cant call up his last name.he spent some time fishing with me and spent a couple nights sleeping at my house.i waqnna say tompson but i aint sure.he use to be a moderator on site.

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Olefin/Dayton

4. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    It just blows my mind that so many old friends have gone on.

I mentioned Hoot, but couldn't remember his last name. It was Hoot Isbell but his real name was Carlos Isbell, a really good guy.

5. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    John Preston Baze - JPB was a mod when I first joined.
    Scifi Catman
    Dallas
    Smokey
    Netmanjack
    Tinboat - Dennis Barnes
    AKWolf - Gene Chambers
    Hot Rod
    Eggman - Doug Eggleston?
    Catace
    Delta Lover - Phil Gaines
    22nd street captain - Can't remember name
    PeeWee Williams
    Whisker maniac - Kevin
    Catfish Fever - Jim Leonard
    Hoot Isbell
    Not sure of his condition, but Itchtoscratch - Ken Lee was a moderator and left due to a very severe stroke.
    I remember a member in Arkansas that got stabbed to death, but can not remember his name. Neal I think?

There are many more than I can not remember. Lost many good members over the years. Sure has been a very real family and community we've had here. Unbelievable what one man built and how many lives he affected with this site.
    Anyone know anything about Bad Karma - Jim Faulkner? He was a staple of the site for many years.

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey Bryan, Judy and I were thinking about Jim Faulkner also, after his wife died he moved in with his daughter but then just dropped out of sight.

How about Captain Frank out in CA who sent all of us the really heavy 16/0 circle hooks.

That was the fellow's name that was stabbed by his wife, we couldn't remember Neal but still can't remember his last name, Jtrew would know.

I haven't been on here for a good while but have been lurking in the background every once in a while, this hit Judy and I like a ton of bricks to see so many of our wonderful friends who have gone on.

The BOC was THE place for a bunch of years, I don't know what happened, other than it got away from being a family site. We have made many life long friends who are closer than family and nothing can take that away except death. Bryan and I joined the same month and year, I believe in 2002. I wish the BOC would get back to what it once was for everyone. We love you and Joanne buddy.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  7. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Captain Frank was 22nd street landing on the site. I couldn't remember his name. Yep, things are different. But really, the site is what the members make of it. Many, many factors cause change. Newness wears off, stupid bickering amongst members, just dumb stuff that distracts from what the site was created for.

8. Jesse168

Jesse168 Member

State:
    Memphis, Tennessee
    Cornhusker is still alive...he just left this site. Kutter knows how to get in touch with him but I don't see Kutter on here much any more.

9. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Jim Faulkner (BadKarma) Passed on a few years back. The man that was Stabbed name was Neil, but I cannot recall his last name nor his Site name.

Catpaw likes this.
  10. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey Mac, we didn't know Jim Faulkner died, we have wondered about him for a good while.
    As for Neal, we can't remember his last name, Kimber, Jerry Trew's daughter, will know.

So many of our wonderful friends have gone on, it is so sad.

Catpaw likes this.
  11. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Randy A. Neal (Randyal104ro) from Greenbrier, Ark.
    Robert Fisher (Hammerhead1) from Henderson, Ky. was J.W.'s son died just last summer
    Steve Stefanow (Memphis) was from eastern Ohio, and Ky.
    Cleatis Hook (Capn Hook) Grand Rivers, Ky
    Christian Goodpaster (Naturesfly) southern Indiana, passed away back in 2008 I think

fish likes this.
  12. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    Catmanblue passed from cancer from Ohio