I NEED SOME HELP CARB FOR 200 YAMAHA

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Jollymon, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I think i have seen some post by someone in S.C. that has a marine salvage yard ,if you know of it ,please post info THANKS

2. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    I don't know anything about this guy. I just got this number the other day. His name is Jim Forrester. His # is 864-845-5526. He may have a carburetor for you.

I tried looking this guy up online, but didn't find anything. I think his place is called The Big Boat Junk Yard. (Or that may have just been what the guy who gave me the number was calling it.) Seems like I was told this guy is toward Greenville.

How 'bout letting me know what you think of him, should you use him. Thanks.

3. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    It doenst have a name. Jim Forrester 864-845-5526
    211 Country Manor Rd
    Piedmont SC 29673
    a super nice guy and has stuff everywhere. He is right off I85 at the Piedmont exit or river rd exit.
    On his business cared it says:
    Go tell my love and the kingdom of God

4. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    THANKS for the info guy,s ,i take it on of you called him for me ,when i called the first thing he did was to apologized for not having the carb i needed . I will keep his phone # because if i need any other parts i would diff.check with him,sounded like a good guy

5. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    no problem DUmp. NOW, where can I find para cord big enough for #4 buckshot. I have bought at two different palces, and its ALL too small. They say 550 and 650 is the only size made, BUT somebody is making drift sinkers, LOL

6. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    i just got some 3/8 poly braid rope u know the yellow rope i'm going to try ,i think it might work good ,i.ll let u know:wink: