i need reels

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by jugn19, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jugn19

jugn19 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    looking 4 abu garcia must have bait clickers. I am in the ky area.:big_smile:

2. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Welcome to the BOC Josh, what part of ky?????:eek:oooh::smile2:

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Welcome to the BOC Josh . Good luck getting anyone to part with thier reels . I usually watch ebay for a good deal or two on reels .

4. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Welcome to the BOC Josh. With a little patients you can find some good reels here on the BOC. I prefer to buy them here just cause most people here know allot more about the reels than those Ebay people. there are some good dealers on Ebay. I've sold off allot of vintage reels on Ebay, all cleaned and oiled and ready to fish except the ones I sold as parts. Good luck and happy hunting. If buying off Ebay be sure and read the sellers reputation, and see what people said about them prior to bidding.
    Again Welcome to the BOC Josh. sit back and enjoy! ​

5. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    watch ebay you can find great deals even if they need reworked its cheaper than buying them new reels

6. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    sorry man i just got rid of 3 of em the past couple of weeks

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    CC has 'em on sale until through Christmas. I hope to score a pair of 'Green Cats'.

BB in SC

8. FATDAD

FATDAD New Member

State:
    Mount Sterling,
    were you at in ky? i may have a few 65oos and a 6000 or two i am in mt sterling. 30 miles from lex:smile2:

9. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Josh Welcome to the BOC. I'm in eastern part of the state. You got to be close to some of these fine people :wink:

10. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Rod and Reel I have a 7000i abu garcia reel with clicker and has new berkley big cat line (reel and line are less than 6monts old) and i have it on a quantum big cat hvy act rod 7ft 6in w/a cork handle will not seperate reel from rod. (sry no pics avaliable dont have a digital camera) only reason iam selling is cuz i need $ to pay my bills asking 150$ shipped (lower 48) thax...sniper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.