I Need Prayers For my Mom - Please!!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by shania, Oct 14, 2006.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Good Morning Brothers & Sisters,

I had to cut my trip of taking my wife to Reno a couple of days short and return home because of a family emergency. My Mother was rush to the hospital because her Blood Sugar had drop to 27 (She has type #1 Diabeties), but when they was treating her for that, they found that her Kidneys was not doing there job. So they had to give her a Dialysis Treatment, and she will now have that treatment 3 times a week for the rest of her life.
    :too_sad:

I'm going up to the hospital to be with her later this morning & to take Shaina:0010: , Because my mom has been asking about her alot, but I like to ask all of you to please add her to your "Pray List".
    I know you guys will understand.
    I just don't know what else to do - I just fill helpless right now.

Thanks,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

PS: I understand that this is a part of God's will - "But Why Me & Why Now"?
    :sad_2a:

2. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    Prayers are being sent from Ohio

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Prayers from Illinois

4. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    bert, i hope your mother is doing well, she will be in my prayers.....

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Bert....sending positive thoughts and prayers from NC for your mom. I know you've had quite a lot to deal with in the past few months, and my heart goes out to you. Just remember, nothing will be put upon you that you can't handle; and that just goes to show what a strong person you are, brother. Please tell your mother that we are all thinking of her and wishing her the best! :smile2:

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bert, your mom just zipped to the top of our list... don't forget to take care of her son...

7. idolg

idolg New Member

State:
    Colfax, NC
    Hope your mother recoups quickly! Prayers from NC

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    {{{{{Bert, Shaina, and your Mom}}}}}

Bert,
    I am so sorry to hear this. Perhaps she can find a kidney donor. A man across the street went thru this and had a transplant about 6 months ago. He's doing great.

Love and prayers from TN to CA.

Keep us informed.

Cheryl

9. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Bert,
    Thoughts and prayers sent from Iowa.

10. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    prayers sent from missouri.

11. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Prayers & thoughts sent from FL, God Bless. I hope & pray that all turns out for the best.

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bert you are not alone. GOD is right by your side and we are asking God to move on your mothers behalf.Praying in Illinois.

13. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Bert, I hope your mom pulls out of this quickly. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

14. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    Shaina prayer n thoughts are with u brother my moms bin on dialysis for 4 years now be glad to answer any questions u might have bro..my mom goes 3 times a week all so. but they removed both her kidneys cous of PKD kidney disease and when they put a shunt in Ur mom pm me theres a cream that the doctor can prescribe that numbs the area were they put the needles in..prob has a pic line in groin or neck area right now..and the doctors will prob put her on a very restrictive diet.. diet thats low in potassium and phosphorus and maybe a fluid restrichins..u have any questions or just some one talk to I'm here bin going threw this for 4 years now..

15. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    prayers sent from indiana.

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    First of all little brother you don't have to say PLEASE to any of us ,all you have to do is ask and we will be saying Prayers for your mother. So she is now added to my prayer list. Hope that everything works out for the best. You have to be an awful strong man for everthing that has been put on your shoulders lately. Will be saying prayers for you as well. GOD BLESS and STAY STRONG>

17. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and prayers sent from ky.

18. CAT ADDICT

CAT ADDICT New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My Friend, You and your loved ones are in our prayers. God will see your Family through. I am confident in that and you should be too.
    Rob and Family

19. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Bert, bless your heart buddy. May God bless your precious mama and restore her health to her quickly. We will keep your mom, you and the rest of your family in our prayers, our friend.

20. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey sorry to hear that. My prayers to your mother and your family