I Need Prayer this time.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Cherokee, May 8, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Some Of you know Ive had gastric bypass surgery to lose weight well Ive lost 112 lbs over 3years but its not anough i need to lose alot more. I was 448 lbs and am down to 336 last timed i weigh This isn't easy for me to talk about. so bare with me. Started my walking back today pray that i can keep it up i want to get under 300 before summer is over. People dont realize how hard it is for someone over weight its very difficult let me tell ya. Getting depressed is one of the hardest parts about it . Tks for listen and for your prayers and support.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent brother, I know what it is like to battle weight issues and struggle every day.

If I can lend any support shoot me a line.

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Prayers sent my brother.

4. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Lord, please give Herbert the steadfast and stubborn will to beat his weight problem. Encourage him and strengthen him Lord, and reward his efforts I ask in the name of Jesus. Lord, you know his heart and you know the plans that you have for him. Watch over him and his health and give him the desires of his heart, help him to lose the weight and live a full and healthy life.

Hang in there bud. You've prayed for me plenty, if there's anything else I can do.... lemme know.

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers are sent from Beebe Brother

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Prayers being said in our house .Just keep on believing you can do it and you'll Get-R-Done. Remember you have one big family standing behind you ,so your not going this alone.You Can Do It.

7. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother; You are in my prayers and consider it a Honor to join you and our brothers and sisters in prayer for these concerns.

8. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Prayers from Oklahoma. Just hang in there and don't get down in the dumps.

9. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Herbert, don't you forget to pray for help with depression as well as the weight bro.
    Prayers sent from NC. You can do it!

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    We will be praying for ya Brother, hang in there!!

11. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent from Arkansas.

12. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    prayers sent from mena.hang in there bro.remember the worth of a man is measured by the friends he makes on lifes journey.from the looks of things you have made plenty.

13. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    It's tough to ask for help, but humility is a trait that is rewarded. I have prayed for your needs, and will continue to. Know that you have a giant network of people supporting you -- so if you feel alone in this or too depressed, think about all the people who are thinking of you and your plight. You really can do it, and God will help. That usually helps me put a smile on my face -- especially when I feel the deck has been stacked against me. Keep looking toward the light.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers are sent from KY for you Brother!!!

15. Pillpeddler

Pillpeddler New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Brother, prayer sent. Remember, ALL things are possible through Christ. Not just some things, all. Good luck and remember it always takes lifestyle changes to make things like your ordeal work.

Pill

16. d_guerrero1

d_guerrero1 New Member

State:
    Roselle, Illinois
    My prayers go out to you in your time of need Bro. I too have been battling a weight issue my whole life and also diabetes. Just remember Jesus is the same yesterday,today and forever he healed then and he can heal now if we ask in Jesus name and it will be done. He may not answer when we want it but he's never late. Hang in there.

17. Prayers from Kansas... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big_smile:

18. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    prayers sent bro. i know how hard it is to lose weight, i have had weight fluctuations up and down over the last 3 years, thyroids acting up. . .lost 67 lbs in 2 months, looked very sickly, and just recently gained 39 lbs in a lil over a month. Good Luck, and keep up the hard work!
    Mike

19. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Herb.....YOU CAN DO IT BROTHER, I know you can! Just think about how much better you're going to feel when you're at a healthy weight. Plus, we want you to be around for many years to come - for your immediate family, but also because you're a big part of our family here on the BOC. You know that you have my positive thoughts and prayers coming KY way. Hang in there, and don't forget your signature line :smile2:.

20. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Just saw this post and I will pray for Gods Will in Your life Herb.