I need my butt Kicked!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Mar 21, 2007.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I had a chance to go fishing today 21 March 07. but the local weather men said the winds were gonna be 10 to 20 miles per with gust up to 25, well we have had hardly no wind, I have found some large bass minnows,caught some live blue gill, and now they are dying. I hope to savage my fishing trip tomorrow.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Why not go out and fish tonight? Its not gonna be long at all until thats the only time I'll be fishing.

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    LOL, i was thinking the same thing!!:big_smile:

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Know what your talking about, Top. My friend FuzzFace and I went out for some Crappie today. Forty-two miles to the lake, 4 dozen minnows, one fast boat ride, and we were fishing. Darn waves were running 2 1/2 to 3' - couldn't stay on our hole... waves breaking over the bow, my natural water preservatives were completely wet, and not one darn fish. Lying weatherman - we got your wind. bdljdkjbjrd erwerg - and that is nothing polite either.

5. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Wind has been 15-25 for the past week here. Went Sunday, finally found a place out of the wind and my buddy and I caught 13, mostly blues, to 5 lbs. Nasty weather, though, when paddling canoes and kayaks.

6. Shep

Shep New Member

State:
    Lamar Arkansas
    Well Top just goes to show you you can't believe the weather guy. Tomorrow is another day

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Verlon, don't kick yours, kick his! lol:big_smile:

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Hey Guys do you know when a weatherman is lieing------------------------when he opens his mouth:big_smile_2:

9. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Three of us put in yesterday at Pierce Creek Landing at Morrilton. My son in law and I each caught one half pound yellow bullhead, and that was IT for the day. Skipjack, fresh liver, cured liver for bait; the mudcats hit the cured liver. The waves weren't whitecapping on the river, but they weren't far from it, either.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Top there is Decision on Decision to be made Some times we listen to the wrong people. Forget those weather men. Their only guessing outloud. There is tomorrow. Good Luck.:big_smile:

11. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    hey top wind or no wind theres always the outlet.last sat. fishing from the boat dock i had 10 blues that i kept. nothing over 5 lbs.tho.

12. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Don't give up Top, I feel spring, some of my ol scars are aching, You too?
    I feel sorry for a weatherman. It's gotta be tougher than trying to figure out the wife. Fella just never knows when to try and book passage or the ship done sailed without ya.....
    :lol: