I need help!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by thegavel, May 16, 2007.

1. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    No need to be alarmed, it is not a dieing matter... unless I don't get the help I need and can not fish anymore!

With that said I sould probably explain:

I am looking to make a couple of purchases in bulk and need some of your advice, and insights as I have not had very good luck getting bulk rates or deals at all.

I would like to purchase anywhere from 500-1000 6/0 circle hooks and also as many large 3 way swivels. I am running out quickly and the local stores are brushing me off trying to charge me more for having to order so many specially for me.

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Help a brother stay on the water! Our local stores only have small gear and aren't friendly enough to help me, but they always want to hear my stories and see my pictures!

HAHA

2. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Have you tried ebay? I have bought a lot off there and haven't had any trouble yet...

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i thought i stayed on top of my tackle...i have prob. 2 thousand sinkers molded, and enough hooks for a few years. i guess when you buy, you buy BULK.... do you really need that many at once though? maybe you should take up weekend diving and retrieve some off that stuff.? i fish some snaggy stuff, but you must just snag everything!! lol:cool2:

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Try Catfish Connection. I get a lot of my stuff from them!

5. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Thanks guys, these are some good ideas I didn't think about... any others out there?

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I would agree with this. catfishconnedtion.com. There phone # is 1-800-929-5025 I think John can take care of you. I hope this helps.:lol:

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Try Memphis Net and Twine, they sell in bulk.