I need a new project

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Feb 3, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Ok 2 weeks ago I made my drift buckets, cut my rod holders. http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101136 Finally got them painted and put nylon tubing over the carraige bolt threads. Also I said I would post pics of my bait bucket and swingtop lid I made for it. Pics are here for the bucket and holders. http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu308/bobbylee66/ Sorry would'nt let me upload them here. Pics may have been to large...

Everything was made in the living room. Very kind ol'lady... With minimum tools. 2 Grandkids, drill, hacksaw, rachet tie down, flat file, sand paper and alot of beer...

So now I need something new to work on...

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Looking good!, I have about a 10 foot section of old foundation wall needs tore out and redone, just come on over and get on it if ya like :smile2: :smile2:

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Awesome job Bobby! Reps to ya brother!:wink:

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    nice job man,looks good

5. baesel

baesel New Member

State:
    ohio
    Nice looking projects brother. How many beers did it take to think that stuff up? Serious though nice job.

6. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looks good thanks for posting the pic's..Looks like you have had a busy winter!!lol:smile2:

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Have you put the racing stripes on it yet Bobby?:smile2:

8. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Not yet Kip. Checked into the paint though. Gonna save that lil' project for when it gets considerably warmer...

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bobby, if you need anything else to do... I gotta a crapper that needs a new seat..:crazy::wink: rollo

10. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    LOL Jason... I'll bring my hacksaw and cut the other side, and we can play some shoes. We can use Kip for the post if he'll stand still...

11. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    i got this lil project done in a couple hrs. out of some scrap, made a rod rack for my boat, and with a few adjustments it fits on my other boat, cool lil deal i think :roll_eyes:

12. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Bobby and Paul sure are making the best of the bad weather. Great looking job guys!!:wink: I need a new water pump put in my little 200 Merc:wink: but I think it will have to wait till warmer weather. UNLESS!!! you guys get real desperate for something to do.

13. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Nice job on the rack Paul... What time should I expect you, to come over and do mine. Cold beers are waiting on you...

14. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    nice job guys

15. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Thanks Ken. If you were closer Ken, I'd come over and give ya a hand. Hate all this winter sitting around. May have to go pick up a food grade drum and bring it in the house to work on making the livewell. Be nice if I could find a 30 gallon barrel.

16. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    My next project is making river anchors my brother owns a scrap yard..and selling them at my other bros bait shop...i can make them for nota and make money..just gota make a dozen at a time...should be ez cash:wink:

17. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    You making them outta steel and re-bar, that kind? I'd be interested on buying one O'them lol.

18. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    im probably gona make several kinds...i'll post pics when i gear up to make a couple

19. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Paul, count me in for one when you get em' made up.

20. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Bobby
    Thanks for the thought.
    Take the 55 gal.use a jig saw and cut about 1/4 of it off and you got about a 30 gal. use hardware mesh as a cover to keep your bait from jumping out. You have same volume but more bottom space. Hope this helps.