I need a favor guy's!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Krieger, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Krieger

Krieger New Member

State:
    IL
    Hey everyone i live in IL and i would love to go to this years catstock but i have one prob that iam hoping one of you can help me with. My friend that was going go with me that has a boat is taking off to Canada during those few days so i would have no way to get around on the water's down there so i was just wondering if any of you guys out there who are planing on going would have room for one more on your boat? If not that's cool i will prob just come to hang out anywase but i just really wanted to do some fishing, so if anyone is considering it let me know, thanks guys:big_smile:

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Adam I would bet My Bottom Dollar that You will find a seat in a boat.J.D:big_smile:

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't know about the fishin or the boat,but I do know that Iwant to give you a warm WELCOME to the BOC.Glad to have another new brother in the family. WELCOME ABOARD.I'm sure someone will come to your rescue on the boat problem.I'm hopeing to get over there probably on the Sat of that weekend but don't have a boat.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Adam, welcome to the BOC. If you dont have room on a boat there is pleanty of room to bank fish. I went to Catstock a couple years ago and did all my fishing from the bank. It is great just to sit around and BS with other BOC members.

5. Krieger

Krieger New Member

State:
    IL
    Ok cool guys thanks for all the info and help! Hope to see you all there!:big_smile:

6. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    ME to welcome to the BOC:cool2:

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Adam. Good luck finding that boat.

8. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah good luck adam sorry i'll be in canada. haha sucker