I need a copy of the BOC Song

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SkipEye, Jan 6, 2009.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Help me please. I would like a copy of the BOC song. I hope to use it in some catfishing videos if I ever figure out my video camera and I also want to make a BOC ringtone to attach to my contacts on my iphone.

Thanks folks. (I looked all over and cannot find it)

Skippy

2. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Finally found it here: http://www.catfisherman.net/song.wav

from a link posted by Paul

Enjoy!

I now have a BOC ringtone to associate with all of my BOC contacts.......SWEET! I used the section from time zero 00:00 to 00:48 for my ringtone.

:cool2: AWESOME!!!!

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Pretty sweet Darryl! thanks...rollo

4. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Oh.....just a note to others who might want to make a ringtone. I posted that I used 00:00 to 00:48. That DID NOT work in my itunes. Took me a couple hours of scratching my head that the program won't accept a ringtone over 30 seconds.

I ended up using time 00:20 to 00:48

Good enough.:wink:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

How did you save it to your computer? Did you save it to quick time and then do it or what? I've made a ton of ringtones but I had to put them in MusicMatch JukeBox first and then move and cut them down to the size I wanted.:confused2:

6. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I have an Apple iphone so I just did it in itunes, not sure how you need to do it for other applications.

One issue though......even though I boosted the volume settings for the original file before cutting out the ringtone, it is still pretty low volume on my phone when it rings. Other songs have come through much louder with the same process. Still working to see if I can fix that.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Ok, I appreciate the info. I figured it out, wasn't too hard, just need a couple different programs which I luckily already had.:smile2:
    I know what you're saying, I turned the volume up also and its still not very loud. Oh well, its a cool song and ringtone.:cool2:

8. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I think the problem is with the frequency of the song. I read that mellow type songs don't really work too well for ringtones. Might not be able to do much else. Not too good if you can't hear it. If i figure something out, say with equalizer settings etc. I'll post an update.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

If I figure out anything also I'll post it. I messed with the master volume and tried to make it louder but no luck yet.

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thanks for the file brother. Just downloaded it to my blackberry. Thanks again!:wink: