I need a catfishing buddy in the upstate

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by flatheadchris, Nov 6, 2006.

1. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    im located im pickens[near greenville and clemson].well im in need of a buddie to go fishing with.right now my father is covered with work[he works 80 hour weeks] and he doesnt have the time to take me[which i understand :)]im 17 and i dont have my license right now so myself driving is out of the plan but like we all do i have my mother haha.:cool2: but i have my own heavy gear etc and i know more about catfishing than anyone i know.[i spend to much time reading it then doing it.].im looking for someone who will basicly take me out on the water or even bank fishing for all i care.i will help out on gas,ice,bait etc.i know of a secret bait pond packed with bream anyways so bait would be most likely free.i cant go anywere out of sc or to far from the upstate.

help a young catter out :confused2:

2. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Talked to you Chris. We figure something out! It's getting cold fast though, and the flathead bite is declining. I kind of don't know when the next time I will fish, but if I find out I will let you know.

3. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Good luck finding somebody. I live in Gaffney and don't fish out that way very often.