I NEED A BREAK!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Dec 1, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    1. Could you please use your turn signal and let me know what you are gonna do.

2. Please don't ride my arse that close. If you are runnin late ya should have got your sorry arse up earlier.

3. If you must text her to tell her you are on rt. 47 please pull over and do it.

4. You get paid to do a job. Just do it.

5. When ya use all the tickets to the crap game,(toilet paper) put a new roll on.

6. Don't ask a question that ya already know the answer to. I'm not impressed.

Feel free to add to the list. Thats why its here. LOL! Can't wait to read some of the responses on this one.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I guess it's too much to ask but could we try to get it right the first time? I know in todays hustle & bustle we don't have time,,,but we always have time to re-do it.:angry: I refer to this common blunder as failing to adhere to the 7 P's. Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Preformance. This falls directly in line with Your inability to plan doesn't constitute an emergency on my part. Unless we're talkin about drivin and texting or yacking and get me in a wreck, then it is an emergency on my part.

3. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Lack of planning on your part,,, does not constitute an emergency on my part...

Us millwrights had coffee cups with that saying,, in the steet mill..lol

4. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You need a vacation George,,,,, I'll meet you in the LBL,,,,

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    George we really need to talk lol.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I see many out of state plates on vehicles in my daily trips,one thing I notice more is: Just because you aren't from here does NOT give you the dam right to drive through my town at 70 ,or to drive like ya own the road. Man I miss the 55 MPH days. Those no passing zones are there for a reason,Just because I aint goin as fast as you would like,Dont be a fool.

7. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    3. If you must text her to tell her you are on rt. 47 please pull over and do it.

George, in the Tar Hell State, we took care of that yesterday. As of the last day in November 2009 it is illegal to text a message of receive one while driving in our fine state. The fine is $100 for the first offense. :smile2:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Around here ya gotta have cops to watch the cops. Its a law here also. Cops are the worst offenders. :angry:

9. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    That reminds me of an incident that happened just a couple of weeks ago. I was driving along a busy street on the north side of Indy and slowed down for a very well marked school zone. A woman honked and blew by me and blasted through said school zone only to come to a halt at the next light where I pulled up behind and then along side her. She was from Illinois. I gestured to her to wind down the window and the exchange went something like:
    Me....."Don't you slow down for school zones?"
    Her....."I don't live around here"
    Me......"What, no school zones in Illinois?"
    Her....."F*#@ You!"
    And as the light turned green she sped off. The thing with these busy roads with multiple lights is that it's almost impossible to not get caught at the next red...which she did.
    This went on for a couple more lights until she got in the right lane to make her turn which, as fate would have it was also mine. She then turned right again...which was also mine and then left into the parking lot of the same place I was going.
    By now she was looking nervously over her shoulder. After eyeballing where she was headed I purposely went to a different line of cars but one that would mean she would have to walk by me to go into the building
    I now had a choice to rip her a new arse or let her walk away. I chose the latter as I was raised to not bully women but the look on her face when she saw me was enough. Karma is good sometimes.
    As I had a few minutes before my appointment I wrote her a nice note explaining how I wouldn't key her car even though she deserved it and what a mean, inconsiderate and foul mouthed hag she was and to perhaps use better judgement next time she told someone "F*#@ You as not all guys are raised to not hit women.

I guess the moral of the story is that if you are going to cut me off, flip me off or F*#@ me off, you had better have a fast car or good escape route.
    ...W

10. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Don't even get me started on texters:angry:...W

11. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    .........Don't ask for my advice, then argue it. Man that pisses me off !

I'll be back, LOL
    -Jim-

-Jim-

12. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I wish my wife would learn how to use my cast iron, I'm tired of her wrecking the finish on it so she can cook 2 times a week.:angry:

13. Chance favors the prepared mind.

14. She'll use the cast iron to smack ya in the forehead if she saw that post bro!:smile2::tounge_out::smile2:

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    George, I got some for your list.

1. People that have large unruly dogs should keep them inside fence or on a chain!
    I walk every day and pepper spray is expensive! But the good thing, I never have to spray the same dog twice. :wink:

2. People that have unruly brats should control them when in public, especially in restaurants! Sometimes I'd like to pepper spay the parents.

16. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

Ive whooped other peoples kids in wal mart more than once..make em sit down in the isle until they are found

17. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Should be a 100 dollar fine and your phone busted into 1000 pieces....

If the speed limit is 55 do 55 not 48....

18. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    The people that drive 10 mph slower than the legal limit while in the fast lane burns my butt as well as the people who constantly drive in the fast lane.Also like BG the idiots that don't know how to use a turn signal or a headlight dimmer for that matter.
    We also have a similar saying in the tool and die shop that goes "ignorance on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part".My company is always complaining about press downtime but they will not stock the punches/ buttons used in our dies.So if a press goes down due to a broke punch we have to first search for it.Then we have to proceed to make/modify one to work. Resulting in anyhwere from 30 minutes to two hours of downtime.

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Heres one from just 30 ,minuets AFTER I GET HOME FROM WORK. My wife works at the local convience store as a clerk,Well,This DIP#HI! comes in asking for a gas can,Well ,Wifey calls me and asks if I mind helpin this guy out,DO I MIND!! If you got your head up your arse soooo far that you cant remember to put gas in the tank,HE!! YES I MIND. call the local police,they need to justify their job.:wink:

20. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Folks pull into the passing lane 100 yds behind and pull back into the lane 5 yds in front of the vehicle they pass. There is a mile of open road up there and no one else in that lane.