I must be slippen

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Welder, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Let 2 8 pointers slide so far this MO rifle season. I just want em to get bigger lol. I could tell they was young deer slick looken still. But I have noticed a doe shortage lol. Only seen 2 does all season and they was headen south @ mach 3. Seeing alot of young bucks even some nice 6 points with good size just no brow tines. Be safe out there and wear that hunter orange.

Must be conformen to the let grow bigger school.

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    youll get em brotha! may have to high fence the area:wink: :smile2:

3. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Good luck Troy. You don't kill big'uns if you don't let the little ones walk. :big_smile:

4. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    ya still got time left....

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    This is a very true statement. Let the small ones go and the big ones will come. Good luck to ya

6. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I have had the same mature doe shortage in western ky this year , I have only seen a couple and did manage to take one.I have seen a alot of small bucks but only one in the 130 class up.I will be heading back after them come Tuesday.I was told two years ago our buck to doe ratio was close to 1 buck for every 5 does , sure looks like something has changed.

7. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Shot me a nice fat doe Right @ dark. She dressed around 150 she was a corn fed pig still had milk on her. Now that is weird for this time of year.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009