I moved!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by kccats, Jan 2, 2010.

1. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Hey, I have moved to Neosho MO. It is about 30 miles south of Joplin. Love it here! Just have to figure out where to go fishng now.
    Grand lake is not far from here, other than that, I don't know where to go.

2. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    congrats on the move I guess. I'd ask a couple of the mo guys that live around that area for fishing spots.

Hey JJ, does this mean he's off the list for kansas members? Am I off the list?:crazy:

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Look uo countryhart. He's in that area.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hi Chris, I live east of Pineville. For the better catfishin, Grand is my first choice. If ya bass or crappie fish, it's Tablerock lake. I plan to fish the Ark. river in either Ark. or Okla. this year after it quits flooding.

5. sportsmanfromkc

sportsmanfromkc New Member

State:
    kansas
    what about the spring river that runs through miami ok and i think there is a spring river in joplin also...west side of city off interstate where the truck stop/hardees is at go north and there are some areas at the bridge where there is alot of sand looks like a good spot..

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I know where ya talkin bout the Spring river north of I44. Hunted around it but never fished it. The Bates county drainage ditch coming out of Kansas has some pretty good cats in it. It's north of Nevada, you'll cross it on hwy 71.

7. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    let me translate if you dont uindestand...catfish is grandlake bait is table rock:tounge_out::smile2::smile2::wink:..I loved fish on table rock!!!big spoonbill and denect channels and lots of BAIT!!!got roun 500 bluegills in one day at the house in galena!!!

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Folks idea of bait varies i guess. As far as understanding the lakes, i've fished both, many times.:wink:

9. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    once yer branded KS yer forever a Kansas member (evil laugh !!!)