i missed my family

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Feb 22, 2009.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    dont know if this is the right place to tell everyone im back or not , but here goes . grab a soda and a smoke and set back a spell for chucks back lol . its been quite along time since i was on last , the boc dont look the same . i dont remember when i was on last but im sure the rest of the family will forgive my absense . hows everyone been ? good i hope . ive been working alot infact im still working on the local power plant here in trimble county , ive moved up in the ranks though im a forman over drinking water , house keeping and trash removal for bechtel/becon construction at lg&e trimble . the end of this month will mark my two year aniversory on this job . ive sacrificed alot in those two years , fishing , time with family , time on the boc . but the end results should fair well , im still young lol and in fairly good shape , round lol when this job does end i can set back in the boat draw unemployment live off my savings maybe get more education and catch up on my fishing . fishing mmmmmmmm i havent missed out on much i still get out some im sure vern has filled ya'll in some , iv caught a few last year and taken some new friends from work out on the ohio and introduced them to kentucky catfish which when i refresh my memory on this computer il post pics and share my adventures with ya'll , its been real fun typing or pecking with one finger this post lol but im going quit now and give my eyes a rest and yer alls a break from poor skills on this rusty old key board lol i promise ill post again soon maybe even tomarrow lol good nite all

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Charle's glad to see you back posting ...But it's better to here that your doing good in today's economy

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well,Well how about that,Hey Chuck.Glad to see ya back,I Knew where ya were,Vern and I Chat now an then. Glad things are going well with you. A good job and a keen mind,You are sharp. Those good money jobs are nice and I'm proud of you for ratholing some back. When I was younger I wasnt that smart:wink:

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    welcome back Charles

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It's been a long time but it's good to hear from ya again. I took quite a break from BOC myself awhile back. Good to know you're doin well in this economy crisis. Keep on postin and I'll keep on reading!!:0a25::0a25:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Charles its good to see you back and posting. Its also good to hear that all is well. I look forward to reading of your fishing trips.

7. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Glad ya hear from ya Chuck. Do you know anyone that actually works at LG&E? Have they outsorced everyone yet? I used to work there. In fact one of my stations was the gas transmission/Texas purchase there in Bedford; and I've been to the Trimble plant.
    Glad ta hear your ok. Keep giving Vern a run for his money and tight lines to ya.
    :wink:

8. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    welcome back chuck, good to see you on the board again.

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Glad to see ya back on brother!

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Welcome back Charles. Can't wait to read more of your post:wink:

11. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I kinda wonder what happen to you, glad to see your doing well, and the job is doing great for you. keep in touch.

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Chuck, I been trying to get back on here all day to tell you how much I missed your sorry butt, well I guess I didn't miss you that much, but what the heck, welcome back any way! lol :crazy::eek:oooh::wink:

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Welcome back Charles :cool2:.

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome back Chuck. Now we know who to come to, to float a big loan:roll_eyes::smile2: Good to see your back with us.