I Met Another BOC Member...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Mar 27, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I had the pleasure of meeting RIVERRUNT this afternoon. He's a great guy and we both felt like we had known each other for years. We have some fishing trips planned before long. He's very knowledgable about a lot and is super nice. His Cousin is very nice also. It was my pleasure of meeting them both!!!!
    If you get a chance, meet all the BOC/SOC Members you can.
    I got a pic of him that I'll put on later when I get it off my camera.

2. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    I had a garage sale a couple of weeks ago, had a guy walk in from Canada (he didn`t walk all the way from Canada, he just walked into the garage sale). I started to tell some folks about the BOC and he says he is a member. We talked long enough I was convinced. Told him to look me up when he gets back to Canada. No dammit, he`s not walking back.

3. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    I hear John, I have not met a BOC member that I did not like!
    Hope to meet you some day aswell buddy! Hopefully at The 2009 Expo in Paducah
    P.S Kentucky is such a pretty State, It is lush with lots of green.

Jaime

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Not true Jamie... you said you didnt Like Leiza... lol and Im gonna tell her..

5. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I haven't meet anyone face to face yet hopefully that will change this spring and summer.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Yep your right John Boy it's always a pleasure to meet BOC members. I've had the pleasure of meeting some,just talking to some and what is really neat is when you get to actually go fishing with some.That is great.

7. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    Got to meet Catfishjohn yesterday and really enjoyed my visit with him.Looking to fish with him in the very near future.Hes a heck of a guy and it seemed like ive known him for years.Thanks for the information you gave me i saved 30.00 on a rainsuit i was going to buy.I pmed you a link with abu reels i think you will like too.Hope you get to fish tommorrow and the rain slacks off.I promised my six year old grandson to take him trout fishing tommorrow and a promise i will keep.If i hadnt already made that i would of stayed an extra couple of days and got to fish with you.Maybe next time well fish :big_smile:greenbo lake with the boat.

8. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like some great people hopefully before to long I can meet some people on here.

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Cool, I hope to meet some members this year too...:big_smile:

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    sounds like you guys had a good visit.

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    It is amazing how many members we have in the community. I am here in Iraq and one of the guys I work with (catfishjoe) is also a member. I did not even know until I observed him looking at the boc on the computer.

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I enjoyed meeting you also. It really did seem like I had known you for a long time!
    I'm glad you saved $$$ on that rainsuit, I may have to buy me one for that price. I may need it today...:wink::confused2::smile2:
    I understand about the promise, I hope you all do great!
    If the rain slacks off I'm gonna try to go. Regina is going to Cincinnati with her friend so I'll have the day to myself...:smile2:....Hopefully my shoulder quits hurting, its been giving me fits lately, especially at night. Luckily its my left instead of my right one...:roll_eyes::smile2:
    I hope we get to get together and fish soon, It'll be a blast!!!:wink::big_smile:
    Take Care!!!

13. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT New Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    Also forgot to say thanks for showing me your equipment and your tite-lok bank rod holder.The quality shows.Got to get me one.Did you look at the 6600 on that web site? Final results on taking my granson to Antrim Lake.Miguel Four Grampa Zilch.That trip was priceless!!!! Talk at you later.Hope you got to fish today!!!!!

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Glad you liked the rod holder. Its a nice one!
    That is a nice 6600, I liked it.
    Hopefully you'll get back down this way and next time we can fish!:wink::big_smile:

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Give me a call. We need to set up some plans soon. I also hope you can make it to our get-together on April 26th. Lots of great prizes to be won and it'll be a great time!!!:wink::big_smile:

16. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOME BOC MEMBERS.ANYONE COMING AROUND HENDERSON,LA. GIVE ME A SHOUT.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I'd love to get down there. Hopefully we can meet up and wet a line sometime!!!:wink::big_smile:

18. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Shane! Hey folkes I met this BOC brother at the National gathering in 2006. He and is wife Leiza are some the nicest folkes you can meet.
    Hope you can make it to the Expo Shane.

Jaime

19. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    theres alot of good people on here i cant wait to meet some of them