The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Great looking rod, maybe someday you may consider putting them on the market. Who knows, they may be very popular and make you some extra money. rspd507

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
LOOKING GOOD! :wink:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great looking rod, maybe someday you may consider putting them on the market. Who knows, they may be very popular and make you some extra money. rspd507

I have a long way to go to get that good!!!!
That is the 2nd rod that I have built. I have ordered the parts to make 1 for each of my kids.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
That is a sweet looking rod. :cool2:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Come on now Bill, you made that rod for me......lol
Good job on it. :wink::cool2:
They only get better with practice.

:big_smile:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Good lookin' rod, Bill.:cool2:
You displayin' it on a chunk of bowling alley lane or shuffleboard table??:smile2:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good lookin' rod, Bill.:cool2:
You displayin' it on a chunk of bowling alley lane or shuffleboard table??:smile2:
Its a dinning room table I just finished. There are a couple of pics of it in Jim's woodworking section.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Bill thanks for sharing the pics of your wifes new fishing rod. You do good work. I hope she catches a PB with it. I know your children will cherish theirs also.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wow, very nice! I suppose she knows you made it for her and you HAVE to give it to her.... could still go to Wally World buy an el-cheapo rod and give her that and keep that one for yourself. No, that would be right, some thing I would do but definatly not right. lol Very nice!

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
That table makes that rod look even better. LOL

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Very nice It looks good,I see some pionts there if she likes fishin......:smile2:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did that once!!!
We got skunked..............:confused2:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dear Brother Hartman;
Bill, your second rod is looking good!:big_smile: Just remember to NOT get in a hurry on any part of making a rod and you will do fine! After all, each rod has a part of YOU in in, therefore, each rod you make should be a "Labor of Love" and as such, always your best effort!:wink:
It also sounds like you need to be taking your wife with you more often too! She could very well end up your favorite fishing buddy!:wink::big_smile:
I know that My Wife; Raven, is My FAVORITE and Preferred Fishing Buddy, Hunting Buddy, and all the other hats she wears that would be too long of a list to post!:big_smile: That is just ONE of the many, many, reasons I married her and I've never been happier in my life! Bar None!
Thank You for sharing your second rod with all of us.
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Coyote1
[[[[[End of Post]]]]]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts