I made it.....

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by G3Morton, Feb 23, 2006.

1. G3Morton

G3Morton New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was finally able to get out on the river yesterday to do some skip jack fishing.. Man was it nice, it was a little cool but, it was great to be out.

Ended up with 13 nice big skips, I was lucky enough to get the biggest one that would have went 1 1/2 maybe 2 lbs..

Of course I had to throw a cat rod out also,, I had two good bites, but no takers.

2. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    O yeah you just had too :rolleyes:
    Yeah I guess I better get out there soon as well

3. snifflucky

snifflucky New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm Jealous. I work the next 4 days, so I plan on hitting the Wabash this Monday.

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    It's almost that time of year again.:) I can't wait to hear the sweet sound of the reels screaming! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year. One of the Brothers is going to set a new State Record. I've got the fever bad, but work sucks and the weekends always seems to be freezing.:mad: I can't wait for April and warmer weather. All of these stories I've been hearing from Eric(DeerHunter) makes me want to quit work and go out on the Ohio for some Big Blues.:) Whoever gets the State Record make sure you post about it, and Good Luck Fishin Brothers!!;)