i made it here

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by medic442, Jan 23, 2008.

1. medic442

medic442 New Member

State:
    lonedell mo
    hey guys, just thought i would say hi... so hi. found this board tonight while surfing the information super highway (looking for a jon boat on line :wink:).

your sight looks pretty good. look forward to picking your guys brain. thanks for letting me join

ps.... also looking for a jon boat. 18-20 foot rated for at least a 70 (got a merc in the barn). nothing fancy can fix the inside up myself..

byron

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Byron,
    Welcome to the BOC. Best catfishing site on the WWW and some of the finest people anywhere. You have probably checked Craig's list (I think that is what it is called), Ebay, Boat trader, used boats .com, boat crazy, boat classifieds.com, usbuysell.com, and a few other online boat classifieds. Lots of places to look and a good time of year to be looking.
    Be sure to check out the BOC library there is a link in my Signature below.:big_smile:
    Thanks
    David

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Welcome to the BOC from the Hoosier State.Warning this place is addicting :smile2:.
    Seriously I have learned alot on here and when fishing season comes up I plan on using a lot of pointers to land the big ones.

4. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Welcome to the BOC You'll find all kinds of useful info in the member library. good luck

5. medic442

medic442 New Member

State:
    lonedell mo
    thanks for the welcome!

dave, been looking hard for a while now. story of my life, day late and dollar short!!!! been trying to talk this guy out of his alweld 2060 or 2072. big old thing. it been sitting for the lst 4 years loaded with junk. the engine is shot but the hull is in good shape.

the guy had a stroke and is in a wheel chair for the past 4 years. guess he is thinking he is going to jump bak in it one day.

but if you guys happen to see a good deal on a fixer upper let me know!!!!

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Byron. Home of thousands of nice and knowledgeable people. And one old crabby guy from Illinois

7. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    Welcome to the BOC

8. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Welcome to the BOC byron.

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Welcome to the BOC Byron.. You gotta watch out for Bob, he forgets where he is half the time and the other half he forgets who he is... hehehe

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome Bryon. I think you found the best site avaliable. Make yourself at home.

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    And the 'Crabby Guy' from Illinois has made his presence known. :wink:

Welcome to the BOC Byron. THE SOURCE for good up to date catfishing information. We have another BOC brother from Lonedell, Missouri. His name is Dave and his avatar is Dave53. I'm sure hell be along to say hello. Welcome Aboard.

12. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Welcome aboard, their a lot of good info on about anything, especial, fishing,
    with catfish being, the special topic.
    Jim

13. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Hi Bryon. Allways nice to see new Missouri members joining. Hope you can find the boat your looking for. Welcome aboard.

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Byron, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there. Good luck on your boat search.

15. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Welcome to the BOC . Check out the classifieds you might find a boat on there. Always good to see new members joining.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    welcome bro...you have found a great site! rollo

17. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Byron Welcome to the BOC. I look forward to reading your post.:0a25::0a25::0a18:

18. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Welcome from Kansas.:big_smile:

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC Byron!!! :big_smile:

20. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member