I`m going to be a Grandpap

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by zeboman, May 18, 2008.

1. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I just saw the sonogram of my first grand child,my oldest daughter is due December 9th, I don`t know what to say I`m happy as heck! I `m hoping for a boy but will love a little girl just the same, a healthy baby is the most important thing. Wow!!! I`m going to be 41 and a Grandpap,never expected that one!!!! Damn I feel old!!!

2. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Ha!!! You are OLD Dan!!!
    Congradulations!!
    Healthy#1
    A new Penguin fan will be born!!!

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats grandpa Dan. I got two beautiful granddaughters my self. They spoil just as good as the boys .

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well I can tell you from experience that they, whether boy or girl are not any fun till they are ripe! It tales about fourteen months or there about. Most mom's and grandmas like them under done, they just lay there hiccuping, crying, smiling in their sleep and pooping. Now when they ripen up a bit, thats when the fun really starts for grandpa.They run around, laugh, giggle, start to talk and be ornery, get into stuff , give you a look and have enough smarts about them so when you want to spoil them it means something! lol :smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

5. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congratulations!

I got my first grandson when I was 30something, that was almost 2 years ago. Now we got another boy on the way. Daughter-in-law is due 9-11.

They are ALOT more fun than your kids. You can teach them bad things and send them home!:smile2: (I love paybacks)

My kids used to get spankings daily, Grandson don't get any at grandma's house.
    Funny thing is, I can't imagine what he could do here to deserve one!:wink: He can't even get on my nerves, my kids done took em all!:smile2::smile2:

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats Grandpa Dan! :big_smile: Future fishing buddy and Pens fan on the way! :cool2:

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Dan, Tell your daughter congratulations from the BOC/SOC gang:cool2:. And your not old unless you can post on Lakee Normans thread LOL!

8. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    You da man, God has given you avery nice gift, Your blessed!

God bless you and your family!

Brian

:big_smile:

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :wink:Congrats to you ya ole fart!

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Congrats to your daughter and her husband. Sugar the little sucker up and send it home when ya can. LOL!

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads Grandpa,Gramps or Pa Pa .Don't that sound sweet. Spoilem and send her/him home.:roll_eyes: Gotta love it.

12. ldkitch

ldkitch New Member

State:
    Henderson, KY
    Congrats!!! 41 isnt old...your only as old as you let yourself feel....I have a 3yr old and I am 37...sometimes I feel 77. !!LOL!!! Sersiously, he does wear me out..at least when you are done playing with the grandchild, you can give em' back!!!LOL Again, congratulations, children are such a blessing!!!

13. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Congratulations!!! You're not old, you're only a year older than I am !:tounge_out::smile2:

Deb

14. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Congratulations, Dan! Keep us posted.:big_smile:

15. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    You are still a spring chicken.

16. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Congratulations, Dan!

I have a few years on you, but only have an eleven-year-old...yep, you're old, brother! :smile2:

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats to your daughter and her husband!!! Can't wait to see the pics when he/she arrives!!!:wink::big_smile:

18. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I can see it now. "Come along l'il one, time to learn something. Grandpappy Zeeb's first class will be.....(NO, not catfishing :wink:).....the fear of, and healthy respect for, spiders." :smile2:

J/K Dan. Congratulations bro, wonderful news! :big_smile: