I love spring but i hate storms

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by wishiwasfishin, Mar 9, 2006.

1. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    yeah i love spring but i hate the storms we get with it.as a matter of fact mother nature is kicking it up out there right now.:eek:

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yea I feel the same, it always seems to rain on the weekend when I want to go fishing.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    2 trees down within 1 block of my house. Winds kicked up tonight big time. Warm day + Cold Air Moving in = High Winds!!!

4. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    people say that i am crazy, but i have fished in some bad weather, rain, snow, or high winds haven't stopped me yet. the biggest fish i have ever caught came when me and griz (dad) was fishin in that bad weather we had up here off of them hurricaines they had down south. we just strung a tarp up off of the vehicles, sat under it and watched our rods.

5. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Yep, talking bout rain here all weekend, was warm and wind blowing like crazy, So again, I went to Bass pro and slobbered over their show tanks.

6. kyblue49

kyblue49 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Me and cattoo got caught out in a good storm on the ohio. We beached the boat and headed for the woods. Now I watch the weather a little closer before I go out.

7. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man, i been there and done that we were heading out to our fishing hole when we met alot of fishermen{which had more sense the we did} coming in to dock.man those storms really rock when you on the water.we also ditched the boat and headed for the woods after about an hour or so we had the whole lake to our self for a little while but i wouldn't go threw it again for it;)

8. 1fishhead

1fishhead New Member

State:
    ky
    hey guys get a weather radio and leave it on aleart....thats what i do , you can not trust tv