I love Dogs

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, May 31, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I know there is alot of Dog lovers on here, and I am one of them..I really think of them as a big part of the family..Dogs are always there for you no matter what..Below is a couple pics of my Babies as I call them:smile2:

Attached Files:

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I know what ya mean Jack. We've had Duke (1yr old rottie) since he was 8 wks. He's a big clumsy goof now. Does'nt even know his own strength yet:roll_eyes: .

3. Doctor

Doctor Member

State:
    Springfield, Ohio
    I have two Labs, one is 14vmonths the other is 4 months old, they are a hoot, both are house broken and we had them out at CJ Brown Monday and let them go swimming, boy they ate that time up, thought we would never get them out of the water, what was nice when we come home the Boys were ready for bed, love my labs.

I'll see if I can find a picture of them...............Doc

4. Doctor

Doctor Member

State:
    Springfield, Ohio
    Found the pictures of them

Attached Files:

5. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    He is a 15" beagle tri-color liver, tan, and white, great dog, good fishin buddy too!

Attached Files:

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm a dog lover too. There is a story in Memerable Fishing Adventures Forum about my English Setter, Gunner.

Attached Files:

7. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Haha! I have a 15 month old rottie "puppy" named Mook!:big_smile: We decided we should have named him Biff, because he has the personality of a big dumb jock.:roll_eyes: I don't think he really is dumb, he just is so stubborn that once he gets something in his head, that's the only way it is for him. The problem with this dog, is that he thinks he is a person, and doesn't understand he is a dog.:lol:

We have another rottie, 10 year old Veg. He is the best, most loyal dog I have ever seen. He fully understands his place as the dog in our family pack order.:smile2:

8. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Sounds like you just as well legaly adopt him and get it over with.The dog has decided that YOU not HIM has the problem.Ain;t love wonderful? peewee-williams

9. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    I flat out Love dogs. Always have. A year after my wife died I got a black lab. That dog,Archie, literally changed my life. What was "my house" became a "home " again. I could go on and on about why, but that would take up too much band width. They have so much to give and ask for little in return.

10. knapperheadmatt

knapperheadmatt New Member

State:
    texas
    we have a great dane,mastiff and a shihtzu. guess which one is the boss.
    matt

11. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
    I will always have a dog. My last dog was a Rott. Like Jen said, the most loyal and gentle dog in the world! Protective and strong as an ox! Still thought she was a person. We treated her as such. Spoiled rotten pup she was.

I currently have a chocolate lab. She's worthless...:lol: Overweight and a great protector of the couch and air conditioner. She is a very loving and also spoiled pup.

I'd like to see some pics of the Rotts y'all have. My wife and I have decided that when we get our next dog, it will be another Rott. I love 'em!

I forgot to mention, we also have two chihuahua/something mixed little runt dogs...:roll_eyes: I pretend that I can't stand them but they are OK. I have never really cared for little dogs but these are ours so I just have to love 'em....:confused2: They think they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof! Little runts....:lol: :big_smile: :lol:

12. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Couldn't find the photo last night, but here it is. My buddy Archie.

13. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Here's a pic of my pit bull Bruiser. He's 10 month's old and still growing. When I bring home fish he always tries to eat them.

Attached Files:

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    We took Madison to the pound today. She loves dogs. We want to get her a Lab soon, then will have a puppy to share pics with yall.

15. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
    My pup and the runts...:big_smile: :tounge_out:

Attached Files: