I LOVE Craigslist

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by bradley_G, Nov 8, 2008.

1. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    So I was going to buy some new poles and found a post on craigslist, 20 minutes from my house...long story short, I came home today with 2 ambassadeur 6500C3's (just what I wanted) on Ugly Stick Striper Poles for $100!!!The reels are like brand spankin new, one of them a lady bought for her grandson and he never used it. God Bless America.

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    congrats brother i am like you i love the list i shop thear every day thats how i rounded up all my lead:cool2:

3. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Thats where I sold my boat, and bought one the same day. And found a guy to do carb work on my boat for like half price.

4. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Good deal Bradley! You're all set now.

5. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    congrats on the great find!! wish someone near here would post something like that!!

6. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    yeah it was an amazing find. The rods still have the plastic and bar codes on them and one of the reels has never been used. Prestine condition and like 35% of retail price. Im gonna go fishing tomorrow night and hopefully they load up more and better than the ones I had before. and the fact that I'll be fishing with 5 rods now, oughta increase my odds.

7. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    I am with you guys. I have had good success with the items on craigslist. It seems to me the people that put items on craigslist want to rid themselves of the item and it is a reasonable price. I have bought 3 or 4 items thru there and just the price and don't barter. It is good for all!

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on the find. My wife bought my boat off of craigslist and its great