I lost my Temper Today, LOL!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dreadnaught, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well I finally got the chance to take the boat out today and as always, I was in a hurry, LMAO!!!
    I got to the boat ramp and backed it in and low and behold the battery was dead:mad: &^%$@#*&^ . Well I pulled it out of the water and was going to tie it down and head home, when I remembered I had the other one in the back of the truck:cool: . So after loosing my mind (cussing fit, lol) and finding the Battery and puting it in the boat, we were off to the races, So to speak!!! Well it wasn't over yet. I was running up the river when it started sputtering and died:mad:Thought I was out of gas, &$%*#@. So we just stopped there and started fishing, got one hit, LOL!!! Might as well make good of a bad sittuation, LMAO!!! Well fotunately DH was on the river with us, So I called him on the cell phone and he came to tow us in, and on the way in I took the tank out of the back and it still had a 1/4 tank in it. Seems the fuel line or tank is loosing prime. So now I am going to change tanks and try it tommorow and see how it goes.
    PS don't forget your Paddles, LMAO!!!
    Thanks for letting Me Vent a little folks!!!!

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    HEHEHE been there done that long time ago. except I wasnt as lucky i had to walk 12 miles along the levees and cross a train trestle and go get my boat the next day after a friend came out with his boat to tow me in. Was more :eek: then mad about it lol. Good luck for tomorrow hope it goes better.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    J-Dub, you DID have the tank vent open?:0a10:

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes that was the first thing I checked, LOL!!!

5. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Sorry about the bad luck!

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    This has all been building up for the last 2yrs while trying to get a boat out on the water so I could do some serious fishing again. And when I finally thought I had it beat, and this happened. So please overlook my stupidity, LMAO!!!

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    At least you got on the water, thats more than what I did:sad:

8. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Hey Eric,
    You should start a tow service. That piece of river is like the bermuda triangle.
    J.W. write out 100 times "I must charge battery" and 100 times " I must fill gas tanks":p ...W

9. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    HOLD THE PHONE

How come when it's one of JW's fishing story's there's more to it then this, Now the real story !! LMAO

Well today I took my boat out on a test run, so I dumped into the Green River and John was pulling in with his boat too, So after he backed himself into the water, he got into his boat and tried to start it up, myself and my wife was sitting in the middle of the river in our boat, all of a sudden I seen JW's wife and son walking away, then I seen JW's hands go way up in the air, so I couldn't miss the fun, I shut my boat off oo hear these words I never heard before, coming out of little JW's mouth.

So I yelled over to him John whats wrong ? he said the battery is dead and I am going home, I could almost see the veins sticking out on his wittle neck !! he jumps out of the boat into the truck, and power pulls it out of the water clear to the top of the hill and leaves his poor wife standing at the bottom of the ramp. So when he jumped out of the truck he said he was heading home.

So I had to get some engine hours on my motor to break it in, so me and the wife took off up river we got just close to 25 miles up river when the phone rang, so I stopped the boat so I could hear, and I hear this tiny, tiny, voice say Eric !! we are out of gas !! I said where are you ! and he said one mile up river from the boat ramp.. so I turned around and took off to rescue my buddy stranded out in the middle of the river, I didn't want any barges to run them over, cause I would never live it down, when I got there I find three people sitting in the middle of the river with fishing lines out, anchored so I pull up and hook onto them with there rope and drag them down to the boat ramp, justs as I get there, 400 yards later (lol) John says I think there is some gas in it !! I said to him is it empty or full John ? he said I think its almost empty!! so I told him to try it, and he got it started and pulled over in front of the dock, he took his empty gas tank with him to the gas station and filled it up, so when he came back and put his NOW FULL TANK in the boat and fired it up he brought over my wife a fresh Pepsi, (thanks John) and then I was going to follow him up stream to his fishing spot, well we take off we are running about 25 MPH all of a sudden I look over at JW running beside me and I see this Ugly look in his face !!! DING DING DING Round three !!!

Now I can see his lips moving and he lips to me something about being &&^%$#$&*&^$%##&^ and *&^&%%#$$%%&* and &&^$%%#$%^&^ so I knew now he was hot old john put it down and turned right around and headed back to the dock again, All I could see is arms flying and words going everywhere.. LMAO Poor Angel cat and Robert..LMAO So I turned around and followed him back to the ramp, when we got there I had my wife go get the truck and back it down the ramp for the first time in her life..(LMAO) oh boy but she did well I guess for the first time.. anyway we got out of the water, and got Johns boat out and then I noticed his wifes one foot looks different then the other, I said whats that ? and she laughs and says John made me get into the boat, but made me step in a mud hole a foot deep to get in it... when he was mad !! LMAO Well we packed up and took off for home my wife just called him and ask if he was still yelling, he said he was all better now!!

JW all I got to say is CHILL PILL BROTHER IT WILL BE OK AND I TOLD YOU I WOULD NOT SAY A WORD TO ANYONE ON THE BOC !!!

But one thing you be the man, thats for sure.. :p :) :p

Round four is tomorrow morning, JW is going fishing on the big river, watch out Smithville Dam and Mississippi River..lmao ;)

What a day to forget the Movie camera, I could of made thousands off of a movie like this, don't worry I am taking my video tomorrow.. JW smile brother your on candid camera

10. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    that just sounds like a bad day getting worse and worse

11. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    HEHEHEHE I love it now we get the full story lol.

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LMAO, now that is funny...sorry JW....lol

Isn't this sweet? We got two bass masters that saved each other. Sound's like ole JW will need a new $1,0000000 bass boat now. Gonna have to get another fancy sparkle paint job and everything.....it's ok JW maybe I will take pity on you and let you catch bass for me to use as bait.:rolleyes:

Zakk:)

13. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    JW, Things could be worse. I've had one of those days since last May.

I bet Angelcat felt like I did the time the ex left the plug out of the boat, then screamed at me, like it was my fault. It's funny now, but wasn't then. I think he said every word in the book, as you did. {{Angelcat}} take your ear plugs tomorrow, just in case.

Wishing y'all better luck tomorrow.

14. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Well I for one will have to stick up for JW(just this time).............he did put the plug in!:p LOL....or did he?:confused:

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yep, the plug was in it, LOL!!! At least I got that part right, LMAO!!!

16. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    LOL..tried to Rep ya for getting that part right and it would not let me...LOL
    :know-big:

17. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    That sounds like something that would happen to Al and I. We always check nowadays. LOL

18. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    There's alot of information on the BOC for newby's and numb nuts about boating and what makes em go fast.

Check out the BOC J.W. I'm nut sure in what catagory you qualify

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    That just was not right, LOL!!! thanks for the advice, I will take it under advisement, LOL!!!

20. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I think Yall need to give JW a break, just because his boat ( DRINKS GAS and HAULS BASS )............ JW, im on your side brother..............:thumbsup: