I like this place!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by grumpyman, Jun 19, 2006.

1. grumpyman

grumpyman New Member

State:
    tx
    I hate to have my first thread be a mushy one,but theres a story about how i found out about the boc. im disabled,ive been in a wheelchair for 49 yrs and have never actually been fishing until Sat. we didnt catch anything and it was hot and rainy,but i had the time of my life. ive been visiting this site for about three weeks,i didnt want to become part of it because i really couldnt offer any advice,but i just love to read the post. theres alot of information here and alot of really nice people. I dont want to embarrass him,but i would like to thank Txriverman for not only turning me on to the BOC,but for also taking me fishing and making a dream of mine a reality.Thank You!!

2. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Bill. Glad you got to go fishing. Look around. i bet there are questions out there that you can answer. You have any questions? Ask away. Someone in the brotherhood will steer you in the right direction.

3. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    grumpyman:
    don't worry about not knowing as much as some people here do! If that were a requirement for membership, I sure couldn't have joined
    :big_smile_2:

I think you will find this to be a fine group of folks, and I am glad to have you here with us.

4. TxRiverman

TxRiverman New Member

State:
    Lockhart Tx
    Bill you need to get back to work.Ha Ha. It was my pleasure,anytime you want to go.

5. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    Welcome to the BOC I'm glad you gite a chance to go fishing and to enjoy mother nature at her best. And keep on reading and learn all you can, I;m in here and I learn somthing new every time. And every one here will be very happy to answer any questions you may have .

6. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    That's pretty cool!

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Bill, welcome to the BOC this site is more than just fishing information. I havent been here long but its seems to me that its a place to get to know people you would otherwise never have met. Im glad you were able to go fishing thats awsome. 777

8. Cat_Catcher29

Cat_Catcher29 New Member

State:
    McKinney, Tx
    welcome, if you need to know something youll get an answer here

9. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Welcome to BOC Bill. Very glad to hear you got out for some fishing. Good to have you with us, you'll enjoy it here.

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    First off, Bill, welcome to the BOC. Don't tell us you don't have anything to offer. You already have a lot in common with us all. There ain't a brother\sister in here that have been fishing and caught nothing at all at one time or another...:lol:

11. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Now that is a great story! Welcome to you, read until your hearts content!

12. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

welcome to the BOC and props tp Txriverman for doing a good thing, both you keep up the good work.

13. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome aboard! There will be alot you can add to this board! Like now with this post youve made me feel better about the people in this world & on this board!

14. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    Good to have you Bill, just post away.

15. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Always nice to have new members and its a added bonus to get another texas member.

16. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Bill, welcome to the BOC the best catfishing site on the net! Glad to have you, read all you can and post what you will.

17. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC Bill. I am with you on not knowing much but the brotherhood is a nice place to learn and share information

18. breadboy

breadboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    WELCOME TO THE BOC!

There are plenty of guys here that can help you out. I am only 14 so I hardly know anything lol. Good to know you are introduced into fishing, it is the best pasttime I know of.

19. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yep just cause you say you dont much bout catfishin dont mean you cant help someone theres seems to me to be more goin on than fishin :lol:

20. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Bill: welcome to the BOC, I am somewhat disabled myself and being a member here as done me a world of good and I get out more often now and have a better frame of mind. Do yourself a favor and attend a gathering, you won't be sorry.

Now for this txriverman, Aaron, what a good thing to do, I see you are a new member also, I don't know a lot but you my friend are a great example for the BOC members and have rep. points comming from, I hope more people than myself.

Texas, is that a new country, LOL

Danny