I like this boat!

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Bill in SC, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
  2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    good looking boat

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    a boat like this is what im thinking i want whean i get anuther :cool2:looks like it would be nice and stabile in the water

Attached Files:

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Nice looking rig there Bill, ya gonna get it?

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice looking Sea-Ark, Lots of room with the Tiller Handle !!! :cool2:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Great looking boat, when you going to get that thing rigged out!!

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    yup thats a catboat there if i ever seen one! buy it for me bill, please.lol

8. cantstopgrandma

cantstopgrandma New Member

State:
    MD
    I love that boat! I just wonder if the 70 would be enough umph for my needs. By the time you put a bunch of decoys, 4 or 5 hunting buddies, a blind and a dog on it, i wonder if she'd plane out with that 70.....it's gonna be a long time before I hafta worry about getting another boat, so i guess i have time to contemplate motor size......

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bill I agree that is one nice looking boat. I'm thinking my next one will be a sea ark. Looking to buy in the spring. Will look at the new BOC SeaArk at the Expo.

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Nope, I'm not buying it, but IF I were to buy a boat like this, which I would LOVE to have, this would be the most inexpensive way to approach it. Totally stripped down like this one is should be the least expensive, and I would want to rig it MY way anyhow. I could utilize every square inch of space to suit MY needs, and I LOVE the tiller handle approach to utilize yet MORE space. I can rig live wells, rod holders and such much less expensive than Sea Ark offers to do it for you. I think I have found the boat that will fit my budget and needs. See my new post.
    Bill in SC

11. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Yeah, I hear ya on the tiller. Monster motor with a tiller too!

12. hookman571

hookman571 New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I have a Tracker 2072 with a 50HpTiller E-Tech. I have added a plywood floor and plywood on the casting platform and wood trim for rod holders, cleats, etc.. Same general configuration as the Sea Ark. The boat does 32 mph with 2 people, to fast for me. It comfotably cruises along at 22 mph unless of course the chop is to rough. I've had 8 people in this boat and the 50 hp pushes along comfortably. The 50Hp Tiller is a breeze to operate. It has power tilt and this makes the motor so easy to control. Once up and trimmed, all of the torque disappears. It trolls a little fast at about 3 mph. I throw a bucket out the back and it slows it down into the 2s. Great Catfishing, crabbing, and striped bass Boat. The Hull has .125 gauge aluminum and weighs about 1000 lb.
    The gas mileage is fantastic. The E-Tech sips fuel and oil. I consistantly get 10 mpg. I've included a picture of it rigged with a hunting blind and heater for winter catfishing. Hope this helps. Oh by the way, Boat, motor and trailer was about $12K.

13. hookman571

hookman571 New Member

State:
    Maryland
  14. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    FINE lookin' boat, Russ!
    Bill in SC