I know them B.O.C. boys

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Wanda BARNER, May 23, 2009.

1. Wanda BARNER

Wanda BARNER Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Wanda
    Enjoyed the article on catfishing in the June issue of the Missouri Game and Fish magazine. It about our own Catfish Scotty and Spoonfish. Had some good information in it ,but like most good things, I was wishing it was pages longer. Good job guys, was proud to see both of yall in there.

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    THANK YOU WANDA SO MUCH !!!!!

now i need to go to the store and get the magazine and see what it says .

thanks for posting i didnt even know it was out yet and had forgot what magazine he told me it was for .

good luck guys and gals catch a bunch and be safe god bless yas !!!!!:big_smile:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Yhea!!! The local pro's finally get the recognition they deserve. I just hope it wasn't in the scales of justice portion.:smile2: Just kiddin fellows, i'll have to conjure up a copy.

4. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    I was neat to really neat to read an article about you guys. I don't know you, but after reading your postings on here for a year or so, I felt like they were writing about some long lost buds:wink: Good luck and nice job!

5. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    thanks john !!!!!

the scales of justice hee hee i hear ya 2 funny

easy on the pro part tho i dont wanna be put in the same class of people that i know that say they are pros lmao im sure ya can read between the lines on that part lol :smile2::roll_eyes::smile2: and ya know why ..

im just a redneck hillbilly that enjoys fishin ,havin fun and getting er DONE . LOL

like quint said in the movie jaws , theirs too many captians on this island ..

ill findem and catchem for fun !!! and for that ya will get the head , tail , the whole dam thing !!!!

these kids today bring out every thing radar , sonar ,electric tooth brushes . dont know what that flathead is gonna do with them might eat them i supose i seen 1 eat a crappie 1 time :wink::smile2:

ya know how you tell a 80 lb flathead when your in a hole under water ??? by reaching from his mouth to his tail !!!!!!

:angry::crazy::eek:oooh: ill never put on a life jacket again ....

6. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    nice job. ill have to find out how to get my hands on that issue .

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thank you Wanda. I really enjoyed doing the article and Thank you Scotty for helping with it also. We plan to do some more in the future.
    Hope you all enjoy them.

:0a31:

8. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    thank you also troy and well done brother awsome job buddy !!!!!:wink::wink:

when things settle down im gonna get a video camera and we will make some fishin videos . I really like jeffs and think it would be a blast doing some redneck drunkin hillybilly style !!! of us wacken and stacken some cats .. well get ole earl to join in also wooo hooo that would be a blast ..

from trottlines , jugs, limb lines and of course rod and reel !!!

what ya think earl and troy ?????

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks for the heads up Wanda. Just got mine in the mail.
    Congrats Troy and Scotty. Gonna go read it as soon as I get off here!!

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    guess i will have to drive over the bridge and grab a copy :wink:

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Scottey and Spoon -article....I am gonna have to check this out its wrote in redneck so's I can understand it right:smile2: