I know its sad lol but youll be talking/seeing less on me!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, Aug 16, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i know, i havent been appearing much on here lately. but im getting my last final hours of pure fishing in. also, i have weight lifting, band camp, and football going on. lots of things are happening and i have 1 pure week left of SUMMER before school starts. ill still be appearing in and out of here so dont worry too much! :lol: i know, its a DRAMATIC loss to the BOC that im leaving! LMAO!:eek:oooh: g2g to band camp at 9!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Band Camp....I seen that movie, 4th installment of American Pie series. LMAO

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I won;t miss you a bit more or a bit less than my own Grandson.You are my family.Please don;t forget us.Let us know how you are doing now and then.It is getting harder for me to answer,but I still enjoy your company on here.You will be missed far more than you can imagine.peewee-williams

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I think anybody going back to school will be on a bit less. I know I will Working 30 hours a week and going to classes too.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    The BOC will be here when you get back.Most important thing is to get that education so you can do something with your life thats worth doing. We will miss you but I'm sure you'll find the time to check in now and then and lets us know how your doing.GOD BLESS and best of luck with your achievements during the school year.

6. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I didn't think those 2 went together! LOL. :big_smile:

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Oh, contrair, LOL!!! It does if he plays piano in a Marching Band, LOL!!!
    We will be here when you get a chance to drop in from time to time buddy. We will miss you, but school is a very important part of your life, so soak up all the good stuff and learn a little on the way.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We will still be here, school should come 1st..Get yourself as goos an eduction as you can.

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah, I go back August 25th. Well, its been a fun summer, guess it's time to get ready for business again, lol. I'll still probably get on here at least once every day or two.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Martin, that is not right. hehehe

11. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    You got to do whatever toots your horn. LOL. Just kidding hope to see ya still postin and good luck with school, sports, and band brother:cross: :confident:

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Have fun! Your only young ONCE.
    Bill

13. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    The above statement goes for all of you.You will be missed.peewee-williams

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya well at least you have a week left, i started yesterday but i still find time for all my buds on here, i got to be gettin to school here soon though so i better go:( oh and what do you play in band if you dont mind my asking, i play the trumpet.

15. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i play the trumpet yall. and it turns out that band and football dont mix but its funny to see em compete for me! LMAO!:lol:

16. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

LMAO....Now that was funny

17. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey, I play Snare Drum in Marching Band...lol