I know it's been a while but i need some help

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by wishiwasfishin, Aug 1, 2006.

1. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man it's been a while since i been on here but right now i really need some help. the Mosquitoes.. they are trying to pack me off.

it has got to the point that i can't let my kids go out in the yard to play anymore. my poor little dogs can't even go out and take a crap with out a mosquito poking his head where it don't belong{thats another story} i been poking around on the net and every thing say get rid of standing water..ummm i don't have any or it says to keep your yard mowed..once a week. i bought some kind of spray that says it kills 99.9% well if it does then that other tenth they miss is something to draw them to you. it is so bad if you run to the truck and back ya got at least 4 bites on ya. i'm not the only one with this problem all my neighbors have the same problem. i need some help because i don't have that much blood left:angry: :eek:oooh:

2. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Have you been using the DEET? Its safe and effective, you just might smell like bugspray all day - or maybe theres scentless kinds too.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thermocell, there is nothing better brother.

4. wishiwasfishin

State:
    kentucky
    yeah if i use some kind of spray like {off} or something then it helps but god forbid if you don't put on your chemical suit just to walk the dog.

Thermocell, where can i get it? is it like a spray you mix up or what?

as for the fire idea i guess i could scorch the whole yard because they say the live in the grass.

5. wishiwasfishin

State:
    kentucky
    oh i see i done a quick search of it but i need something to get rid of a whole yard full of them.