Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it. I went to bass pro and picked up my new pro team175 txw boat with a 50 hp merc on it. I feel it was a good deal and it is well set up. Plus it came with a 750 dollar gift card. I dont know about anyone else but I have never in my life had $750 to blow on fishing stuff. Its like nI have died and gone to heaven. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Congrats on the new boat. I love my little Tracker. Just wish it was wider like the TXW you bought but it serves it purpose. I have caught a lot of fish from that boat and had a lot of great times in it.
That $750 gift card is going to go so fast you won't realize where it went.:smile2: Sure will be fun spending it though.:big_smile:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Congrats Larry, nothing like a new boat. I know you aren't joking about sitting in the boat in the garage.

I called my brother over when I got mine and we sat in it for a while in the driveway. A rural area at least or the neighbors might have looked at me funny!

Now get it pimped out and slimed up!:wink:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my 7 year old son and I sat in it in the driveway for at least an hour catchin "cat"fish, **** dog fish, a couple chicken fish and so on. ......Kinda stupid .....But still fun

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
my 7 year old son and I sat in it in the driveway for at least an hour catchin "cat"fish, **** dog fish, a couple chicken fish and so on. ......Kinda stupid .....But still fun

Sounds like good times to me. I wish my kids were still at that age when pretending was all that mattered.
Congrats on the boat.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Congrads on the new boat. Sounds as if you have a young fishing partner just itching to get out there with you. Hopefully weather and water will coperate before very long. Like Kenny said at least how about some pictures.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am going out tomorrow so i will get pics of the boat at least and then maybe some fish too. that boy of mine lives to fish. Hmmmmm.... wonder where he gets it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.