I just want to thank you all for the advice.

Discussion in 'Boating' started by elalr, Apr 11, 2008.

1. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    I did it. I went to bass pro and picked up my new pro team175 txw boat with a 50 hp merc on it. I feel it was a good deal and it is well set up. Plus it came with a 750 dollar gift card. I dont know about anyone else but I have never in my life had $750 to blow on fishing stuff. Its like nI have died and gone to heaven. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Congrats on the new boat. I love my little Tracker. Just wish it was wider like the TXW you bought but it serves it purpose. I have caught a lot of fish from that boat and had a lot of great times in it.
    That $750 gift card is going to go so fast you won't realize where it went.:smile2: Sure will be fun spending it though.:big_smile:

3. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Congrats on the new boat . Now its time to getter wet:0a22::0a23::wink:.

4. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    this cold weather here in kc is tearing me up. I think I will just go home and sit in it in the garage:wink:

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Congrats Larry, nothing like a new boat. I know you aren't joking about sitting in the boat in the garage.

I called my brother over when I got mine and we sat in it for a while in the driveway. A rural area at least or the neighbors might have looked at me funny!

Now get it pimped out and slimed up!:wink:

6. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    my 7 year old son and I sat in it in the driveway for at least an hour catchin "cat"fish, coon dog fish, a couple chicken fish and so on. ......Kinda stupid .....But still fun

7. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Congrats on the boat! About to do the same.

8. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota

Sounds like good times to me. I wish my kids were still at that age when pretending was all that mattered.
    Congrats on the boat.

9. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Congrats on the new boat. All you have to do now is when the weather is right take it out and make your drive way dreams real.

10. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    congrats on the new boat.im hopin next year ill have me a new one to

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congrads to you-I wish ya the best of luck when the weather breaks-Hey how bout some pics huh? Fish too when you get out there:wink:

12. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Stick a rod in that boys hand and put ya new ride in the water. Congrats

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads on the new boat. Sounds as if you have a young fishing partner just itching to get out there with you. Hopefully weather and water will coperate before very long. Like Kenny said at least how about some pictures.

14. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    I am going out tomorrow so i will get pics of the boat at least and then maybe some fish too. that boy of mine lives to fish. Hmmmmm.... wonder where he gets it?