I Just Can't Stand It Any More

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catfishkatmando, May 17, 2006.

1. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    It's being cold and rainy for a week here in WV and it loks like another week of it but I have had enough I am putting me and the dog in the truck (fishing stuf stays in there) and we are going to the local lake and fish. I don't care if I get wet I don't care if all I catch is a good cold, we gone by

SE YOU ON THE FISH BANK SOME TIME

2. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Think i would be changing my username to fever4catfish.

Good luck on your outing. dead or whole shad when raining should work well.

3. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I'm with ya on this one brother. Weather up here in Indiana has been equally crappy and all the rivers I fish are up past productivity for the mean time. Atleast the temp is back up, but there's still a chance of rain or storms everday until next week. Good luck and let us know if you do any good.

4. Boots28

Boots28 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Send some of that rain this a way.( Texas )

We need it somethin bad down here.

5. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    rivers are up 10 feet in the mississippi and the weather is constant rain for 1 week and im fed up i cant wait no more its off to my secret hole! happy fishin times:lol:

6. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I feel your pain my friend i havent been out in like at least two weeks because its rained everyday or been to cold and windy.Im about at the point your at.Im on vacation next week and i promise come hail or high water im fishing every single day.Good luck out there bro.

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    The cats are already wet!! Rain is a good time to fish, but you have to be strong willed to do it. Cold and rain is nasty, but you have to hit it hard if you want to set the hook in some.

8. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Agree. Some of my best fishing has been in the rain for cats. Classic times for numbers and size. Freezing shivering times is when I caught my biggest blues. Get some rain proof jackets, pants, and hat and shoes and you will be dry as the sun.

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    The cat's will bite good in the rain a lot of times, but something that has been a problem here lately are the Thunderstorms! It's really aggrevating, they will come from no where too, you'll be all the way down at the fishing spot and bam all of the sudden, lightning starts up, it's one thing I won't fish in.

10. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Go for it brother. The guys are right; I've always had my best luck hunting and fishing in the rain. Besides, I always seem to get wet when I get near water anyway. It also cuts down on the compitition!