I hope you will accept my apologies

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Citorie, May 22, 2009.

1. Citorie

Citorie New Member

State:
    Hutchinson, Kansas
    Hi too everybody out there. Some of you may recognize my profile name from 4 or 5 years ago back before I dropped off the face of the earth. I know I let quite a few of my brothers down back then with the no show at the Pomona gathering. I know I made some people mad with the borrowing of tag lines. I could give a line of excuses why I did this, but excuses don't do anything. I apologize to those I wronged and hope to reconnect with the cat fishing community again. I am finally able to put the rods back in the water after taking a 5 years off.

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Welcome back Greg! This place has grown huh?!

3. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Greg, Welcome back!

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Ive been a BOC member for five years, and I have no idea who you are. :smile2:

5. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Takes a big man to admit his mistakes. Welcome back, Greg.
    I looked up your profile on the "original" BOC and now I know who you are. Good to have you back.

6. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Greg, I think there are like 4 of us left who attended the Pomona Gathering, and while we may have missed getting to meet you, I'm absolutely sure there were no hard feelings. The sig lines, I don't remember anything about them. I'd say not to worry about any of that. Welcome back!

7. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Greg , It is good to hear from you. If you back in the area I am sure we will meet up and catch up on old times.

8. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
  9. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Greg, did you have an avatar pic back then? if so, what was it? That might help to refresh my memory. I think I started on the BOC around the summer of '04. I saw your picture in your profile, and you look very familiar.

10. Citorie

Citorie New Member

State:
    Hutchinson, Kansas
    Okay maybe it was 6 years ago. Thought it was 4-5 but I have been in Hutchinson 4 years now.

11. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Welcome back to the BOC!

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Welcome back brother:wink:

13. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    WE ALL F-UP FROM TIME TO TIME. BOUNCIN BACK IS THE IMPORTANT PART. GOOD LUCK OUT THERE AND WELCOME BACK.

14. Citorie

Citorie New Member

State:
    Hutchinson, Kansas
    I found my old profile picture so I thought I would post it, for those who may not recognize the name.

Attached Files: