I highly dislike some people right now!

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Heath J, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Heath J

Heath J New Member

State:
    Cleveland,
    I went to the lake yesterday to do some bass fishing and figured I would cruise by to check my catfish bedding boxes only to find someone had dug them up and left them laying there. They didn't take them or harm them in anyway just moved about 300lbs of rocks off the top of and from around them for no apparent reason. Geez!! All that work and I will have to cover them back up again.:crazy: Anyone wanna help?:big_smile:

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Pretty darn dumb people that would do that. Just because someone doesn't agree with how you're fishing, doesn't mean they should do this. And that's probably why it was done. Can't say as I blame you for not being too happy about this.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Get a rope and hang them.
    Boy wonder of they would like someone to come by and tear up there rods and reels. Be the same thing.
    Pete

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Some people have never learned that others belongings one should always take a "Hands Off" approach! I am sorry that you found such destruction.:sad2:

5. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    You probably got animal rights advocates that think that only their opinion counts.
    If I was close by I would be more than happy to lend a hand. It would be a good opportunity to learn how to build my own.

6. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thats bad heath before i set them back up i think id take binoculers and watch around the lake to make sure no one is watching then mount a trail cam close enough to one to see who does it then catch them in a dark alley and bust them in the chops , sorry but thats a lot of work just to have it undone by some jerk

7. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Thats awful, some people just have no respect for a persons equipment or property. I was always taught, if it's not yours don't touch it without permission.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Some people have no respect for other folk I would be upset to if it was my stuff I surpose who did feels proud of their selfs just because someone don,t like anothers methods don,t make it right to bother Their property :angry:

9. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    wish i were able. i would come help set them back up. i just think its nuts not wrong. what they did to you was wrong. as long as this country keeps codling criminals things like this will keep happening. if you happen to catch them put them under the rocks. great fish attractor and the only language a criminal understands.

10. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I can't see PETA people doing it, they are too busy sitting in front of their TV watching "Bambie". There is too much physical labor and they would destroy the boxes. Someone is sending you a message but who knows what it is.
    Take care brother.

Wooly

11. allworknofish

allworknofish New Member

State:
    texas
    this is a terrible sight....no different than coming up the river and seeing someone cuting your jug lines(which i have had happen to me). im sure that your response would have been the same as mine if you would have saw them doing it....follow to the boat ramp and pop a snot box...messing with someone elses equipment should be as equal as an offense as breaking and entering...unfortunately, its not...if i wasnt all the way down here in texas, id be glad to help you reset your boxes. sorry to hear about the bad luck there brother

12. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    put em back in but shift them about 50' to throw em off if possible.

13. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Or maybe rig em with a few muskrat traps..... Surprise!

14. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

How bout both & then put a trail camera by the bank so you can get a good pick of them finding out the hardway you shouldnt mess with gear thats not yours!!

15. crazfish

crazfish New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I DUNNO MUCH ABOUT NOODLING OR ANYTHING RELATED BUT TELL YA ONE THING. SET A TRAP LIKE USING BARB WIRE OR HAVE A FEW HOOKS TIED AROUND THOSE BOULDERS AND STUFF AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I AM ONE OF THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE. MESS WITH MY STUFF I WILL SET A BOOBY TRAP, DON'T CARE, LEAVE MA STUFF ALONE! I RESPECT PEOPLES STUFF, TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT THEM TO TREAT YOU. AND SORRY CAN'T HELP YA THERE. GOOD LUCK