i heard oklahoma was gonna get some snow

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    :big_smile:

these pics were a couple of hours ago...got a ton more of that white stuff since then....do you think i should make this a 3 dog night?:smile2:

Attached Files:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Phil you need to get those dogs a Christmas Present. Dog Houses. Get the heated type.:wink: I hear your one of the states getting hit hard with snow. Stay safe.

3. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    we got about a foot and it's still coming down
    !

4. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    We are getting rain, sleet, and snow. I think it has changed over to all snow now. Heard they were closing the air ports in Tulsa. My little sister will be PO'ed. Her and her husband were to fly out tomorrow to go to Ireland.

5. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    My wife has a son living in Seminole Oklahoma, he called a couple hours ago, 5 inches then and said they were still getting hammered.

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    White Christmas for sure Phil!! Been watching the Weather Channel and seeing Oklahoma City getting nailed by the storm!! 14" of the white stuff and high winds to boot!!:eek:oooh: That's crazy for Oklahoma!! Stay safe and have a Very Merry Christmas!!

7. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    All interstate highways around Oklahoma City are shut down. I-40 from Heneryetta to the Arkansas line is close. I-44 in the NE part of the state is closed. Santa had better have chains on.

8. Graham

Graham New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    We've got about three inches here in NW Arkansas, and it's coming down like there's no tomorrow. Last time I saw snow like this was in Scotland.

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I have lived a fairly full life, and I'm not ready for it to be over yet. HOWEVER, I hope this is the last of this crap I see. LOL

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    When i got to Alma last nite it was coming down, really coming down. The ride across the mountains back to Missouri was quite a ride.:eek:oooh: Several wrecks but we got lucky. Merry Christmas everybody.