I heard 380 ammo is on the comeback

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by JoeDaCatKing, Sep 4, 2009.

1. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    my local gun store actually HAD IT IN STOCK is it popping up anywhere else?

2. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i am starting to see a lot more ammo here, in most calibers. keeping my fingers crossed...

3. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    Green Top in Richmond VA has 380 Ammo. Limit one box per customer. :big_smile:

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I make my own so it is much easier then having to look ever where for it that is for sure.

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I haven't seen any 380 ammo here in Gaffney since Sept of last year. 45acp is still a little tough to find but it is coming in. Local hunting and fishing store has 45acp for about $40 for box of 50 which is way out of my price range.

6. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    I used to drive bout 2 hours for a box of 380 HP's and they only had them half the time. I went to my gunstore for some 357 mag rounds and just asked and they actually did. And they said the same thing ammo is coming in easier.

7. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    380 ammo shows up then disappears again. The next time it shows up, the price goes up. Last I saw was 30. per box.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
  8. NJ CLAD

NJ CLAD New Member

State:
    Arizona
    If Obama was as good for the rest of the economy, as he has the ammo business, the USA wouldn't be running in the red!!!!!!!!!!

9. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    for some reason the prices have not gone up at all around here I saw the hollow points for 21 and 23 and FMJ's at 17$

10. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    ive got afriend thats in the bullet buiss and he said the reason .380 r hard to comeby is that they only produce them 2 times a yr.

11. seokfisherman

seokfisherman Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The stores in my area get small amounts of .380 and usually place a limit of one box per customer. I just bought a Ruger LCP .380 and it appears that I can buy the components and reload my own ammo before the stores get a shipment in. Plus I can load a bullet I like and won't be limited to whatever the store is able to order.

12. trollrap

trollrap New Member

State:
    northern illino
    a ton of ammo at Farm & Fleet here today, I was shocked.