I haven't been deer huntin'

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Catfish Jaw, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Catfish Jaw

Catfish Jaw New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I haven't been deer huntin' BUT I might be able to go next year With my bow!

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    The years just gettin started. I love to shoot a bow but i'll also pick up my 270 in a Mississippi minute.:eek:oooh: It's just startin to cool off enuff here to hunt. Get ya tail in the woods.:wink:

3. Catfish Jaw

Catfish Jaw New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    i still have to take hunters ed.

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    And practice, practice, practice!! Get real good with your bow. You can't just go slinging arrows all over the woods. LOL. Respect the deer and only take good clean shots. It's a lifetime of fun. Good luck with it. :wink::smile2:

5. Catfish Jaw

Catfish Jaw New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Yea! i am gonna practice this weekend in TN!!!! Can't wait.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    good luck getting ready with that bow. Remember that it takes a good deal of time to become proficient

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hunters Ed is a very good thing. If a boneheaded ole coot like myself can pass it. Surely a smart young man like yourself can.

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I just got started myself. To late for a deer tag this year. Gonna practice till I feel confident and hopefully get some swine. :cool2:

9. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    Practice is the key brother! flathead willie speaks the truth. You owe it to your game to make an clean killing shot. I like to practice at 40 yards and keep my kill zone at 30 and under.

Sitting on a treestand watching the woods wake up in the morning is good medicine.

You'll love it!