i have the worste luck in the world

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by uttatoo, Sep 12, 2008.

1. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    went fishing last night took 6 poles and it was raining so we left them in the back of the truck

went out this morning and guess what they are gone

who in the he!! steals fishing poles ?

they just lost me about about $250-300 dollars

and i have a fishing trip tomorrow:confused2::confused2::confused2:
    very pissed right now damm the a@@holes could have asked i have plenty of smaller poles :confused2::confused2::confused2:

2. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    ok i feel alittle better now the next door neihbor found my 9ftr's in the alley but my little glow stick and the other 3 where gone

3. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    i guess the big rods where to heavy for them to run away with or they tried hiding them to come back later to get them who knows but i am still f n pissed still:confused2:

4. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Again, I am sorry to hear that Gus. That does SUCK. People these days SUCK! You cant trust anyone and its only gettin worse. I hate nothing more that a theif. Thats the worst thing you can have done to you,

When I was remodeling a house after my Dad passed away I was using his tools. Someone broke in New Years eve and stole everything. Nail Guns, Air compressor, Dewalt Kit, Table Saw and lots of other small things. All very important to me. He fed me with those tools and to me they were more than that. Just the thought that he used those tools made me feel good. Cops never did anything about it. They rarely do.
    Thats why I will never use his Fenwick. Its 14 ft, 1 piece and there is no way I could lock it up. Even if I could I dont think I would. Its irreplaceable. Besides it deserves to be retired, its caught its share of fish.
    Not to mention, that was his true love. Fishing, not working.

People, for the most part, dont care anymore. Thats one reason why its nice to have us KS brothers. We can get together and fish and not worry about stuff like that. Its happening more and more. Its worth the time to take everything in. I know I have learned my lesson before.

Again, I hate that this happened to you. If something brings you to Wichita, the offer still stands.

5. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    loss is still at $160 in poles and line at $15 a spool

the poles where my kids and my wifes

6. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Man I am sorry to here that! Mine were stolen a few years back too. That sucks! I hope you can still salvage a decent fishing trip and can catch the a## holes who did that!:angry::angry::angry:

7. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    thank you kyle im just glad we found my 9ftrs and i will replace my kids fishing poles and aprils in the spring i guess

i have to fix something up for chente this weekend so has something to fish with also

8. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Your luck is turnin around. Better than losing them all.:wink: Hope you find out who did it.

9. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    not hard to miss the poles they either had spiderwire or the new line tom gave me at the gathering

they better hope i dont find them free tat for whoever deals with them :confused2:

10. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Dang Gus that stinks.I'm with Kyle people you take other people's stuff should have their _ _ _ _ cut off.

Sounds like you got a little luckly getting the ones back that you did.

I try to see the best in people and to trust people but its getting harder every day to do that.

11. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    i have lived here 3 yrs and have never had anyproblems but i guess from now on i am tying my pit to my truck or close to my stuff outside

12. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Maybe you could tattoo THIEF on their forehead?:smile2::smile2::cool2::smile2:

13. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    yup and castrate them

dam the 1 pole had a catbobber on it dammmmmm

14. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Just dont confuse the two and behead him and start tattooin his other head.:wink::smile2:

15. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    chente is going to be pissed off 2 his two poles where some of the ones that got stolen

16. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    thanks needed the humor

17. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Sounds like local kids them hiding some of the poles in the alley.Keep your eyes peeled for kids hanging around that shouldn't be.

18. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Sorry to hear about that Gus, between that and the problem your family had at the low water dam, I think its time to get the family a couple of rottweilers. One in the front yard, one in the back , no one will come near your property, and your wife and daughters can take them with them when they go fishing without you , and not have to worry about a thing. I hope you figure out who took them. Probably a bunch of punk teenagers. Ive got a 9' Catmaxx spinning rod that I can give you. Has an eyelet popped out , but should be an easy fix. Kyle has the other two, that I sold him. He caught both his big fish this season on them. They are perfect for the type of fishing you do. If you want the rod, and you want to fix it up a little, Ill be glad to mail it to you. Just let me know. Good luck brother. :cool2:

19. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    thank you and if i dont find the poles within a week i will take your offer chente needs a pole for flatheads since they took his

oh yeah they will have to take the pits with them and believe me my black pit if she would have been outside last night she would have woke us up but i have a heart and we had her in the house because of the rain

20. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks