I have the boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by poopdeck [patrick], Mar 23, 2008.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    i have the boat, 17ft ranger with a 85 hp evinrude. I do not have a truck to pull it. I need a fishing partner, for the mississippi who has a truck and is willing to pull the boat there. Columbia bottoms is where I put in. I have the river experience,fishing gear. River rods, hooks weights, bait ect. We can fish the miss and mo. I am looking to catch some monsters this year. Anyone interested PM me I am near ofallon il

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Congrats on the Boat Patrick, Sounds like a nice rig.....

3. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I do not have much money in it. its a 1977 ranger that i paid 400 bucks for. It had a 115 merc on it I traded that motor for a 85 hp evinrude. Then I bought me another boat for 300 that had a 85 hp evinrude on it. I fixed the motor on it, sold the trailor for a hundred and got a little 6 hp johnson that runs like a top as trade. so anyway. Now i got the ranger with two sets of controls, two motors that both run and I am ready to go fishing. I will probaly get rid of the johnson as I just about only fish the big rivers.