I have some nice BUNNS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pythonjohn, Feb 23, 2007.

1. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    This morning I got up and made my coffee as usual.
    I started thinking about the days when I could have taken a shower before the coffee was ready.
    Seemed like forever before that first cup.
    I then thought about the days of the other coffee pots I had owned, you know the ones where you set the timer and your coffee was suppose to be ready for you when you got up but if your like me and happen to wake up early you still have to wait and wait or if the electricity surged you got up to a blinking timer on the pot and still had to wait forever.
    The last time I bought a coffee Pot I purchaced a Bunn now my coffee is ready in less than three munites, thats right, just get up close the lid and before I can put my socks and shoes on WA LA !
    A nice hot cup of coffee.
    No blinking lights, no setting timers, no long waits for coffee any more.
    Worked so well I bought another one for the motor home.
    What do you to make your coffee in?
    I do love my Bunns!!

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    "COFFEE" Now why do you think I visited this thread! LOL!

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I thought you were proud of your butt cheeks when I saw the thread title!:roll_eyes: :big_smile:

4. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Mines getting so slow im late for work...LOL.not really..i just get up earlier.:cool2:

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm considering getting a BUNN as well. My parents have one that makes a pot in 3 minutes or less.

6. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    We've had BUNN coffee makers for years and I just bought another new one off Ebay to have in case the one we have ever goes on the blink.

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We've owned Bunns for years and we'll never switch....
    Gooood coffee!!

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Deja Fu: the feeling that somehow, somewhere, you've been kicked in the head like this before.

8. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    We have a old cheap drip. It is getting slower with age like myself.
    Bill

9. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    My Mr. Coffee is at least ten years old. But its getting slower too, about 10 minutes for it to make a pot. Now you've got me thinking about going out and getting one of these Bunn coffee makers.

Thanks for the intel!

10. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    iv got to have my dew :lol: sorry just not a coffee drinker , but a hot cup of coffee is good on a cold day of fishing or hunting

11. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Like Big George, I'm a bit disapointed in the thread title:roll_eyes:

I doubt I'll even look at the "Flathead Virgin" thread after this:tounge_out:

12. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Used a Bunn for years, won't change. Have an extra one for camping or traveling.

Have a nice day.

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i hear you, sometimes i need a cup to wake me up when we have early jazz band or somethin. i like coffee especially right before i go hunting

14. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    We have a Bun at home and one in the cabin on the river. Wouldn't use anything else

15. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just shows ya how many ways folks look at things. I thought you raised rabbits and you woke up to a batch of bunny's. lol
    Of course I was just starting on my first cup of coffee. I have one of those GEVALIA coffee makers they give you for $10.00 if you try their product. they say it's a $50.00 value. It is very nice and very fast. It's a product of global trade who ever that is. They last for a couple of years then I join again and get another one. (It's OK I called them and ask):cool2:

16. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Charles,
    I have a friend who drives a lot and he is one of these people who dosen't want to stop untill he gets where he is going.
    He drinks half Mountain Dew and half coffee and says it works like a charm for him to keep him awake.
    Ever heard of that?

17. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Wil,
    Look at the post I sent to Charles.:smile2:

18. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That's what I have, and it works like a charm....mine is black and stainless. I have gotten three from them over the years, they all still work, so camping is taken care of also.

Bunns are great, I love buns :big_smile:. There's a reason restaurants use 'em - they're reliable and fast, and last a LONG time!

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    well Im not that much of a coffee drinker but I do gotta have my four cups every mornin I got a new digital timer MR Coffee and it has a feature that lets you grab a cup while its still brewing without makin a mess so I dont have to wait more than a minet for the first cup if it aint done when i get up which i sometimes get up before it makes then just press the manual override on/off and turn it on

20. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Coffee I didn`t know you was talking about coffee:tounge_out: