Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and daughter left for the big town of New York City! to see her brother that lives there. Before she left, she said a few words that made me fall down....." Honey, I understand you don't get to go out with your friends much anymore( most are not married) so, I suppose its ok if you wanna hit a bar or two being its been forever since you have done such things with them." WHAT!!!! ????? Is she setting me up? I'm confused....... DADDY Can Hit the PUB?......... I only hope I can still wing it like the old days..... lol.....so im just going for lunch today:smile2: rollo

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
MY WIFE ALWAYS TOLD ME YOU CAN GO OUT ANY TIME YOU WANT BUT !!!!!!
WHEN I DO GO OUT SHE MAKES SURE SHE REMINDS ME REMEMBER i love YOU
AND I HAVE FRIENDS THAT GO TO THAT BAR
IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH THEN I RUN OUT THE DOOR BEFORE SHE CHANGES HER MIND HA HA

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
My wife and i where able to get out not to long ago the oldest was spending the night at a friends and the boys where spending the night at there uncles house and we were all by ourselves we decided to hit the town. After our first stop we where souronded by a bunch on young wild kids and decided to go rent a movie and sit around the house. whoo hooo:smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Banned
4,134 Posts
My wife and daughter left for the big town of New York City! to see her brother that lives there. Before she left, she said a few words that made me fall down....." Honey, I understand you don't get to go out with your friends much anymore( most are not married) so, I suppose its ok if you wanna hit a bar or two being its been forever since you have done such things with them." WHAT!!!! ????? Is she setting me up? I'm confused....... DADDY Can Hit the PUB?......... I only hope I can still wing it like the old days..... lol.....so im just going for lunch today:smile2: rollo

Are you as good as you once was? LOL

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
Dont you fall for it! :eek:oooh:

Not only did she not go to NY, she has one of her ultra hot friends to test you.

Its a setup, just go fishing, and when asked say, "Baby, I was hurting so bad all I could do was lay on the couch weeping". :sad2:

As soon as you get that out, follow it up with. :confused2:

In between my missing you weepings, I did see on the home shopping network they just came out with a new series of fish finder, my friend called and said his wife allowed him have one. :smile2:

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
Dude! It's all in the master plan..You will hit the pub, get drunk, get arrested for driving drunk..You then lose your drivers license and have to depend on her driving you fishing!!!!

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
I can promise you this much Rollo!!! I wouldn't fall for it in a hundred years. Women are very sneaky and caniving creatures, watch your back!!!!!

Look at the other side of this, Maybe she is gonna do the same thing in NY City:eek:oooh::crazy::confused2:!!!!

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everyone for your concern and wisdom... gary, i caught a ride with another drunk...lol.. j/k... and paul if she was trying to set me up she needs to find new friends, cause the ones i saw ...well.... im glad i only had a couple:smile2:!!!!! i had a good lunch but may have to go back a few more times before she gets home to check out the dinner, and midnight menus:wink: rollo

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.