I have permission!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Mar 15, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My wife and daughter left for the big town of New York City! to see her brother that lives there. Before she left, she said a few words that made me fall down....." Honey, I understand you don't get to go out with your friends much anymore( most are not married) so, I suppose its ok if you wanna hit a bar or two being its been forever since you have done such things with them." WHAT!!!! ????? Is she setting me up? I'm confused....... DADDY Can Hit the PUB?......... I only hope I can still wing it like the old days..... lol.....so im just going for lunch today:smile2: rollo

2. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Be carefull, be very carefull LOL
    Sharon

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Lunch? He!! I'de be havin my mail forwarded to my fav bar stool! :smile2: Go get em Rollo!

4. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    MY WIFE ALWAYS TOLD ME YOU CAN GO OUT ANY TIME YOU WANT BUT !!!!!!
    WHEN I DO GO OUT SHE MAKES SURE SHE REMINDS ME REMEMBER i love YOU
    AND I HAVE FRIENDS THAT GO TO THAT BAR
    IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH THEN I RUN OUT THE DOOR BEFORE SHE CHANGES HER MIND HA HA

5. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Go for it. Have a ball, it might be a long time before it happens again...sb

6. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    My wife and i where able to get out not to long ago the oldest was spending the night at a friends and the boys where spending the night at there uncles house and we were all by ourselves we decided to hit the town. After our first stop we where souronded by a bunch on young wild kids and decided to go rent a movie and sit around the house. whoo hooo:smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Are you sure she has a brother?:eek:oooh:

8. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mayday, Mayday... no seriously. it sounds like she's just giving you a rope. if you hang yourself, thats your fault... sounds like she trusts you.

9. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

Jason:

What are you still doing in front of the computer??????

Get out there!!!!!!!!

10. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack

Are you as good as you once was? LOL

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Let me know if you need a DD seriously bro

12. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Dont you fall for it! :eek:oooh:

Not only did she not go to NY, she has one of her ultra hot friends to test you.

Its a setup, just go fishing, and when asked say, "Baby, I was hurting so bad all I could do was lay on the couch weeping". :sad2:

As soon as you get that out, follow it up with. :confused2:

In between my missing you weepings, I did see on the home shopping network they just came out with a new series of fish finder, my friend called and said his wife allowed him have one. :smile2:

13. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    It's a TRAP Rollo!

As Paul stated she has planted some hot friends there to test you out!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Just go fishing!

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dude! It's all in the master plan..You will hit the pub, get drunk, get arrested for driving drunk..You then lose your drivers license and have to depend on her driving you fishing!!!!

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I can promise you this much Rollo!!! I wouldn't fall for it in a hundred years. Women are very sneaky and caniving creatures, watch your back!!!!!

Look at the other side of this, Maybe she is gonna do the same thing in NY City:eek:oooh::crazy::confused2:!!!!

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks everyone for your concern and wisdom... gary, i caught a ride with another drunk...lol.. j/k... and paul if she was trying to set me up she needs to find new friends, cause the ones i saw ...well.... im glad i only had a couple:smile2:!!!!! i had a good lunch but may have to go back a few more times before she gets home to check out the dinner, and midnight menus:wink: rollo

17. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio

Hey Jason ... are those friends 1 baggers or 2 baggers ? ....... Garry- :cool2:

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    JUST GO FISHIN!!:eek:oooh:

19. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Rollo, truthfully, the moment you step foot in that bar, you will be as lost as a little puppy. You know how it used to be......? It still is, yet so very very different.....

20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes, but unlike you and I Shawn, he will be carded, LMAO!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2: