I have a teenage son...should I be afraid? LOL!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flatheadhunter33, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    13 yrs ago today my first son Donte was born. It really does not seem so long ago! He's a great kid, gets great grades in school, plays a pretty good saxophone and loves to catfish! When I was that age, I was pretty "hellish" for my mom...:roll_eyes:. If what goes around really does come back around...Im in trouble!:big_smile: Happy birthday son!!!

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Happy Birthday to Donte. You got a life time of memories ahead of you.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Happy Birthday Donte:009::009::009::009:

4. Stl-Stitch

Stl-Stitch New Member

State:
    Saint Charles, MO
    I have three teenage daughters so I can tell you first hand be scared, real scared. Just kidding it's not that bad but it does seem to be true that what goes around really does come back around. Good luck and Happy Birthday Donte.

5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    happy birthday to your son.i have a 14 year old girl,and so far she has been pretty good,so i hope that the myth is just a rumor and not really happens myself,lol

6. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Happy Birthday to Dante. My oldest turned 12 tuesday and my youngest turns 3 on friday. I'm not worried about the daughter but my youngest has me thinking a little more about what I have done as a child:crazy:.

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    be happy that you have a son who is smart,plays an instrument and is good in school. And he even likes to fish.I believe it is just a matter as to how they are raised as to how they turn out.Sounds like your doing apretty good job!. Happy Birthday Donte.Enjoy your teenage years .They'll go by fast.

8. pphillips

pphillips New Member

State:
    OK
    i hav 3 teen sons, & 1 teen girl--all 3 boys are driving & my insurance is thru the roof. so is my grocery bill! did "tomorrow" get cancelled!? coz they eat like there's no "tomorrow"! i read on one of the threads here about what one guy's dad used to tell his kids: "Slow down & eat like pigs!" i laughed for days! a friend of mine used to say of his son's room: "if i threw a live grenade in there, it could only straighten it up!".
    so when it comes to teens: buckle in, & keep your arms & legs in the vehicle at all times. do not stand until the ride comes to a full & complete stop & enjoy your ride to crazyville.

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Birthday wishes Donte ! (teenager) :cool2:

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Don't get off that boat they sail you around in Dameon. What you can't see won't hurt you then.

Don't worry about the young fella at thirteen. Man when you gotta worry is when he hits 16.

Tell him Happy Birthday from an old Boheme In Iowa. See if he can find that on a map.

Nice to talk to ya again Dameon. Don't get out much anymore myself.

Later, John.

11. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Happy birth day ! Dad be scared ! My momma said I would get paid back for my umm......Mischief lol. She never told me I would get paid back triple . I have a 7and 6 year old boys and a 5 year old girl and I am already in over my Head !

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    :009:Happy birthday Donte

13. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Donte!!
    Bill in SC

14. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    give a kid a fish he eats today, teaxha kid to fish and he'll say do they have that on xbox360. lol

15. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks for the happy birthdays everyone from Donte! Took him out to eat at Olive Garden tonight and got him some shoes and much needed clothes. Seems like he grows a shoe size a month:crazy:! Thanks again.

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dad your hit!(LOL)
    Oh yeah always worry bout yer babies ....Rember when?????:eek:oooh:

17. catfish_clayton

catfish_clayton New Member

State:
    Catania, Italy,
    Happy B-Day to Donte. I wouldnt be worried, it looks like hes definately on the right track.

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    my dad always tells my older brother that once he has to "give the talk" it keeps gettin more and more interesting

19. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Oh yes...the talk...:misdoubt:...we recently had that one. Heck he knew more than I thought he did! I was asking him questions before it was done!:smile2:

20. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i beleive thats how it went with mine too.. haha:roll_eyes: