I have a question

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I have a Pending friend request. I dont know how long it has been there and dont know what to do with it. If someone could let me know what to do I would really appreciate it. Also in the upper right hand corner of my page it is telling me your notifications:2. I opened it and had on pm read it and then it went to one. This is where it tells me that i have a pending friend request. Is this whats this is for. I know these sound like stupid questions but I have no idea what to do. Thanks in advance.

Tom

2. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Me either if you find out let me know. I tried to send a PM and it was wierd it took me to another page and then when I sent it, it took me back to my sent notification. I don't know what is going on.:embarassed:

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    click on User CP, then click on "Pending Requests" near the top. Clicking on "Your Notifications" at the top right of the screen doesn't do anything for some reason.

I don't really know what the point of the "friends" thing is - we had the "buddy" list before which was good enough for me.

4. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for asking Tom, And thank you Marty for the info. I have a post in the General Dis. asking nearly the same thing.

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Welcome to the future gents.... :wink:

XML and HTML issues being worked slowly :embarassed:

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate the info.

Tom